All reviews front desk nice hotel minute drive other hotels would stay here again a great stay business center business trip twin cities free breakfast pool and hot tub shuttle service easy access park and fly free shuttle waffles close to the airport
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is close to the airport, the Mall, and most work destinations that I go to while in this area. Always clean - great service, quiet, no mis-haps at all. It is well worth finding this particular hotel

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a family members wedding. The location is good for getting around (though GPS was goofy in the area). There is a small pool and nice workout facility. The lobby was bright and spacious and always had citrus water and coffee/cookies available. The staff would benefit from being a bit more knowledgeable of area shopping or activities, but overall a good stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
MitchellU14, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Emily Y,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Hilton Garden Inn to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This hotel was very friendly and accommodating. Very clean as well. Great location to everything we did for the weekend. We would definitley reccommend this hotel to anyone going to the cities. We'll stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mitchell U, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Hilton Garden Inn to your liking! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed August 25, 2018

My stay at this hotel was excellent. It was satisfying and great. I would definitely stay here more often and am looking forward to coming back soon. Location of hotel was very nice as well. About 20 min from everything.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I am usually quite tired when I get in from a full day on the road, and I like having a dining option where I don't have to go out. My only complaint is that there is a parking issue in the front because there are 3 hotels within the same block. So check in, drive around the back and park since you can be right next to the door. On food - get the pizza. It is made right then to order and is outstanding. I also like the salads. Nice options for when you are tired and need to eat at night. Breakfast is not included in your room, but if you are a Hilton Gold member it is included or you can get points instead. Nice to have lemon water in the lobby and fresh baked cookies in the evening. You will note that biz people from out of town make this their regular hotel, which attests to the quality and safety.

Room Tip: check in then park in the back for space close to a door - frig and microwave in room. No safe.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Mitchell U, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis / Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Hilton Garden Inn to your liking. We appreciate the positive comments about our accommodations. We also look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right.