All reviews red robin fresh thyme parking lot free underground parking organic grocery store fire pit home away from home shopping and restaurants rooms are spacious and clean mini kitchen extended stay within walking distance a great place to stay workout room excellent hotel short drive modern hotel
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Thursday night. While in a very congested part of town, the hotel shares a parking lot with about three places to eat and a grocery store. The room was clean and seemed new. You're a 5-10 minute drive from the Mall of America. Free breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We stayed on the fourth floor of Home X. I have stayed here before and returned because they have great beds. The rooms are nice and clean and there is a kitchenette which is very handy. I did not realize that they only provide light cleaning on the weekends, I do not usually stay at hotels like this for that reason. You have to call for light cleaning, we did this and no one showed up. The front area of the hotel has a nice fire pit, there is a workout room and a pool. Very average breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ldenker
Robyn K, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Idenker,
The Home2 has adopted what we believe is a sensible, sensitive, approach to housekeeping, one that will make you comfortable as both a guest of our hotel and a resident of our planet. Weekend light touch cleaning is available by request only. I'm so sorry this was an inconvenience for you. I can understand how not being a traditional hotel can frustrate some of your guests. We are thrilled that you like our beds! Hopefully the beds will bring you back again.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I'd never stayed at a Home2 prior to this trip so it was a very pleasant surprise. I chose my room online before I arrived and when I saw that it was very close to the front lobby, I got a little nervous. But it turns out the room was quiet and I was actually happy to be closer to the lobby. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and would recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Have stayed here several times and have enjoyed the rooms.
Good location to get to freeway system. Easy parking. Grocery store next door for any needs with longer stays. Good property and hope that it stays that way!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VicNa
Reviewed June 26, 2018

This hotel is in a great location with bars and restaurants within a very close range. The property was clean and well kept. I would definitely recommend it. There is ample parking and it is also free!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo