1,861 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies large hotel business trip hot tub bed was comfortable fitness center twin cities shuttle service conference airport mall mn moa
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Attended a convention at this facility and found the offering very nice. Plenty of parking with decent rooms. Restaurant operation is a little flakey, but not bad for a medium priced hotel. Staff appeared to be concerned and well trained. I would certainly return at these prices.

Room tip: Free wi-fi is available for members of Hilton Honors program
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TerryS3123, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Thank you for taking time to tell us of your experience. While I am happy you enjoyed your stay overall, I am sorry to hear the restaurant did not meet your expectations. I appreciate you telling us so we can share that with our teams as we continue our ongoing mission to provide all with an outstanding experience. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Great facilty, service and overall stay. Banquet scheduling needs work! As I stated before, whoever schedules banquets needs to take in respect that some folks don’t want to hear music so loud it drowns out their specker. Especially when, not only the speaker, but the entire group are veterans who deserve the respect of those who are enjoying the freedoms they do.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TerryS3123, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Thank you for telling us of your experience. While we work hard to ensure all of our guests and events receive the highest quality service, in your case we did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. I will be sharing your concerns with our teams as we continue to review and fine tune our service and product. We hope to have an opportunity to share those improvements on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We have used Hiltin hotels in the past and have always had a great experience. Not this time. The Bloomington Doubletree does not meet the Hilton standard. Inexperienced and unprofessional staff. We traveled to attend a Vietnam police reunion - this hotel is where it was being held. I used the safe deposit box and on one occasion the front desk person yelled across the lobby asking for the code to grant me access to the safe deposit room. Seriously?! On Saturday we had our banquet in one if the reception rooms and next door was a Quencerra party with more sound equipment than a rock concert. Needless to say we couldn't enjoy our speakers nor our meal. Our banquet room was vibrating. I will say that our room rate was good though.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Terry S, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for telling us of your experience. While we work hard to ensure all of our guests and events receive the highest quality service, in your case we did not meet your expectations, and for that I profusely apologize. I will be sharing your concerns with our teams as we continue to review and fine tune our service and product. We hope to have an opportunity to share those improvements on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Our Vietnam veterans reunion was held here. The hotel venue was convenient with easy access by shuttle or car to numerous activities.The Hotel staff was helpful and cheerful, with terrific recommendations for dinner and entertainment. The entire premises was clean and bright. Great room with clean bathrooms and lots of room. Housekeeping was prompt and complete. I was very pleased.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience. I am delighted that you enjoyed your reunion and your time with us overall. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you return to the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Good location and comfortable bed and a clean room. Sad to see the setup of the pool area - once an indoor patio with palm trees and up lighting in a dark, tropical-type theme. Now starkly lit with fluorescent overhead lights, indoor-outdoor carpet and a fence around the pool. Bed was soft, staff was fine. Interior color scheme on ‘Hhonors’ floor was a drab green/brown.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Terry S, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018