All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletscomplimentary happy hourcomplimentary breakfastmanagers receptionbreakfast was amazingnice perkspring breakpretzelsextra towelsrooms are greatexcellent stayliving roomfresh fruitclean roomsenjoyed my stayfree shuttle
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Recently I stayed at the Embassy Suites for a National Convention. We stayed for 5 nights at this wonderful hotel. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. My roommate and I had each had a queen size bed, wardrobe, dresser, tv and sink in the bedroom and a couch, chair, tv, table and chairs and mini kitchen in the front room. Not only was our room fabulous but the breakfast served was out of this world! Fresh omelets, breakfast buffet, fresh fruit and so much more. If you go away hungry from this, it’s your own fault. The evening has a 2 hour happy hour that offers hors d’oeuvres and drinks for free! The staff is super friendly and helpful. I’ve already started recommending this hotel to my friends and family!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jim S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Hello Tammy Rae - If we were able to create a radio ad I would use your review for the script. Your feedback captured everything we're proud of as a hotel and we very much appreciate you sharing your experience for others to see. Often times, guests use social media to do just the opposite so it's always refreshing to hear from kind-hearted people like you. Keep on recommending our Embassy Suites Bloomington and next time you need reservations call on me directly!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This motel is very clean and spacious. Huge reception area to sit and relax or visit with friends. We did not use the pool, but it looked nice. Rooms are great with a bedroom with a door. Comfortable beds and bedding. Evening reception is good with snacks and drinks. Breakfast is super with made to order omelets.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Cindy - And we love you, too! Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to locate our hotel on Trip Advisor just to share your satisfaction. It's an honor to receive such high praise and we hope you don't wait too long before you come back and see us. Most importantly, please consider contacting me directly when you're ready to make your next reservation. I'm here to help and I hope to hear from you!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a very run down hotel and the service does not equal typical Embassy Suites hotels at all. Not sure how Hilton allows some of these properties to continue to tarnish their brand. When you complain to management in person you get nothing yet once your long gone and complain in the public view, then they send their boilerplate "sorry, what can we do?" Response. Perhaps address the issues as they arise or replace the management until you get the results you need? That's what i would do.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank stephen p
Jim S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Hello Stephen - Thank you for your recent review and I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. I'm a little concerned that you may have reviewed the wrong hotel, given the fact that there wasn't a lot of information provided other than your feedback about the hotel being run down. We completed an extensive renovation just over a year ago so our hotel is in very great condition, easily surpassing all of the quality guidelines set by Hilton. That's not to say that you did not have any valid concerns and if we are the correct hotel, please feel free to contact me directly so we may discuss your experience in more detail. Thanks again with my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Happy hour and full breakfast are the best part of the stay! We had a large group of people together. It was wonderful to have a great meeting room, breakfast before our meetings was easy and delicious. After our meetings, we could come back and relax with the happy hour then off to dinner. It was wonderful to have a shuttle but they could have used 2 drivers.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hi Debra - I'm a little behind reading traveler's reviews and just had the pleasure of reading yours. Thank you so much for the awesome comments and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our Embassy Suites Bloomington. If there's ever an opportunity to assist you in the future, whether it's business or leisure, don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks again and enjoy your summer!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

First of all, this location is NOT minutes from the Mall of America. It’s 15-20 minutes in heavy traffic most of the way. The first night we checked in happened to be on the 4th do it was a busy Holiday but they got us checked in early! That was great! We went down to the evening reception and sat in the restaurant at the bar because it was busy with other guests in the main foyer area. We had never been here before and didn’t realize you couldn’t sit at the bar unless you were ordering food. I would inform customers of that! Very annoying experience! The elevators were dirty and wet from swimmers our entire visit. The room was very spacious . Nice having the suite! The rooms are kept clean. All in all not worth almost 200 a night.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jim S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear your stay with us fell short of your expectations. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apologies and trust that we take your feedback very seriously. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Thanks again for your review.