All reviews culver's restaurant waffles biscuits and gravy shuttle service near airport continental breakfast twin cities stayed one night easy access msp airport convenient location the breakfast area beds were comfortable mall walmart moa airline
Reviewed October 20, 2015

When I saw the drab and dated exterior, I questioned by decision to stay at this hotel. However, the staff was welcoming. The room I stayed in was clean, quiet, and well-maintained. For the price, La Quinta is an excellent value close to the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2015

van to airport and parking and ride is only reason to stay there. Many other hotels are much nicer needs remodeling. has great staff very helpful but rooms are in need of remodel and repair badly. I feel that if this hotel does not update I will look to the other more modern and better kept ones nearby

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2015

Gentleman at the desk was very nice. He seemed to bend over backwards to be of help to us. Even though this is an older hotel it was very nice and the shuttle service to the airport was right there at 3 am to take us and also to pick us up a week later at midnight.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

I needed a cheap place for one night before my flight. I got a good deal on Hotwire for this property- the room is basic with a fridge and microwave, but clean. My only complaint is housekeeping. It is currently 10:20am and they have walked into my room 3 times already. Check out is at noon (I called the front desk). I'm somewhat annoyed. What is the purpose of having do not disturb signs?

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2015

We were very satisfied with our stay at the La Quinta. It is easy assess for us off 495. We left our car for a week and were shuttled to and from the airport. This shuttle service makes travel less hectic for older travelers. We also were shuttled to the Mall of America where we did a little shopping and had a relaxing meal before our trip the next day.

Date of stay: September 2015