All reviews front desk shuttle service nice pool business traveler twin cities would highly recommend this hotel business trip bed was comfortable up to date hotel restaurant very nice hotel fitness center pool and hot tub free shuttle light rail sai airport
Reviewed November 9, 2016

The room was extremely clean and quiet. The property looked great inside and out. It's location was extremely convenient. The bar and restaurant were added bonuses that we didn't expect. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdivisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am thrilled that you gave us an outstanding for all areas of the hotel. Additionally, I am happy that you were able to utilize the North Restaurant and Bar.

Please know, I appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

We paid $85 a night for this room. We were expecting an $85 a night hotel. No way! This is a $200 a night hotel! Absolutely beautiful! The room was twice the size of any other hotel room we have stayed in the city.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MNTravelbugger:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt you received a great price value. The rates fluctuate based on the demand in the area. If your dates are flexible you can get a great deal.

Thank you so much for the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. I hope your travels bring you back to the area and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

So the hotel is good, nice lobby, good rooms, clean, etc. but my FAVORITE part is the breakfast buffet. It never fails that the bacon is perfectly cooked and today was proof of that again...Roger ROCKED the bacon (crispy, flavorful and to perfection)!!! And Valerie provided great service and put up with us sitting and working all morning and kept a smile on her face and patience with us as we plugged away at our work. There are many hotel breakfast areas where I feel like they at trying to shoo me out but not here. Thanks Crowne Plaza

Dear bsimonburton:
Thank you for taking the time to write a survey on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for highlighting your favorite things (nice lobby, good rooms, clean). However, it is outstanding that you gave a shout out to the team members that made a difference in your stay, Roger and Valerie. I will make sure to share your review with them and the entire team of the Crowne Plaza.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the area and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and professional, which made the short stay we had there very enjoyable. Good facilities and clean rooms. I would particularly like to thank one of their drivers, Douglas who went out of his way to be helpful and was an excellent guy to chat with on some of the shuttle journeys I took.

Date of stay: October 2016

Dear WaldorfStadler:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be very comfortable. Additionally, I appreciate you recognizing the staff for providing excellent customer service. Your comments will be shared with Douglas and the entire team.

I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, we will see you at the Crowne Plaza.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

This is a very nice hotel. The room was beautiful and the location is perfect with regular shuttle service to and from the airport. Dinner in the restaurant was very good and the service was excellent. The hotel has some issues with customer service since they couldn't find my booking.com reservation when I arrived, don't answer the phone when called from the room because they are over-extended, and have a silly key system in the elevator for certain floors that simply doesn't work properly. For the rest...I was very comfortable and happy.

Date of stay: October 2016
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2016

Dear Jill F:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit, the complimentary shuttle service and your guest room accommodations. Additionally, I am happy that you enjoyed your dinner in the North Restaurant. I apologize for any confusion with you reservation and I am glad that it was resolved.

Please know, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.