“Good food, convenient location, beautiful hotel”

Cedar + Stone, Urban Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedar + Stone, Urban Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 245 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$30 - US$45
Description: Inspired by relationships with farmers within 200 miles of Cedar + Stone, Urban Table, guests will enjoy a fusion of cultures with non-guilty pleasures. Experience refined chef-crafted dishes artistically presented, inspired around Minnesota’s natural roots and local culture. Delightfully pair all of our dishes with premium wines, regional spirits and hops.
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch while shopping at the mall of America. The food was good and the price was very decent. The lobbies of the hotel were absolutely stunning! Convenient location and also close to the MSP airport.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

While staying at the JW Marriott we had a business dinner here for nine people. We had a private room. Everything was very nice, our server was great, the wine was good, and the food was good. We were a bit disappointed in the food for such a high price. The wine was a bit overpriced as well. Next time we will try somewhere else.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

The happy hour specials are insane! I literally got like 30 wings and 2 cocktails for like $15. Daniel was legitimately one of the best waiters I have ever had. Good gluten free options. And the bathrooms are glorious, the paper towels felts like soft blankets.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had the Walleye, it was delicious, light, flaky and flavorful. The atmosphere was a little on the loud side. The staff was incredibly attentive, despite the fact that they were short-staffed the evening we dined there. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice dinner in Mall of America. I visit this maker for business, always looking for a new dinner spot, this was solid! I shared the mussel appetizer with my company, which were good. They had Tasso ham and beer reduction, fresh herbs etc.. I then ordered the nightly special, which was seared scallops with pork belly served on a black lentil risotto style base topped with fresh popped corn. It was very good!

I will go back next time I'm in town. It's also easy access from the street; not hidden in the heart of the mall.