“Rude and Slow”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Blue Earth
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

The lady who took my order yelled at the cashier before her to switch but apparently she was better. Then she proceeded to mess up my order and over charge me till I had to spell it out for her.

No apology just threw me my change.

All said and done I spent 30 minutes waiting for my food and that was after I waited 10 minutes to order.

During my time waiting I had a chance to see the restaurant. Gross! If I hadn't already paid and waited I would have just left.

No wonder DQs are going out of business nationwide.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I have never given a one in a review before so that shows how disappointed we were our quality of food and service as well as cleanliness. First off, we had to explain to the cashier what the difference was between a meal with a drink and a meal without. A DRINK doy!!! Gravy wasn't available as a sauce for the chicken strips since they have been w/o gravy containers for over a week. When we went to find a seat all the tables were dirty so we had to find one which was the least dirty. Chicken strips were small and luke warm. When we left, we ordered ice cream and we're charged for a sundae when we asked for chocolate ice cream in a dish.
All in all very disappointing and we won't be returning in the near future.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017

So this is RIGHT next to the Jolly Green Giant statue which was fun to see. After getting our pic there, we sent my husband off to get gas in the car and I went to get lunch. They were out of fries--this is a bizzare thing, and everyone who came up and was told there were no fries was just sort of non plussed. The explanation was that the new manager wasn't used to how many fries they went through and didn't order enough. The food was pretty good, the usual DQ fare, and the service was good, but I've observed that DQ is not as fast as most other fast food stores, and this was the case, a long wait while food was prepared.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I've been going to Dairy Queen in Blue Earth for over 35 years and the quality has never wavered. Great service and great food!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

This establishment has recently been remodeled, and apparently has all new help. I am a resident of blue earth, and me and my family occasionally swing thru drive thru or even go in to eat. I habe been there twice, once to buy an ice cream cake, and another time thru the drive thru. The new employees working there are so unfriendly and are definatly unorganized, I watched one employee try and give a gentleman 2 strawberry sundaes when he only ordered one. And there was tons of ppl standing around waiting for food and waiting to be waited on. And no one was tending the register. I work in the food industry I know it can get hectic. But a simple " I'll be right with you" or a " sorry for the wait" or " thank you for being patient" goes a long way. Instead of greeting customers with a dirty look n walk away. No one was friendly, everyone's food took a LONG time. Especially the drive thru. I waited for 10 mins in the drive thru on a Friday around 2 pm. There were 4 cars in front of me waiting to order. I got sick of waiting n went to mcdonalds. By the time I came out of mcdonalds drive thru n back around the round about, literally none of the cars had moved I was behind. Not a single one. I highly suggest some new training for these employees and some better manners. Not impressed and definitely not my favorite place to stop.

Date of visit: April 2017