US$81
US$76
US$78
US$65
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2017

This is my 2nd time staying here, this time i spend more days than before, the front desk people were very nice and the housekeeping folks were super cool, we ask for not room cleaning because of our dogs and they stop at our door just to see if we need towels or something else. Despite the prostitution high traffic and who knows what else is going on at night the place is very OK.

Room Tip: 1st floor has hardwood floors i like that for the dogs
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your money on this hotel. Pulled up in front of motel and found people standing outside the doors with tools and car jacks asking guests for money. Front desk clerk tried charging me more than i was quoted in my email confirmation. Also told me I had to pay in cash in which I replied I only had my credit card. We go to park and we had people walking around the car. We get into out room and it's dirty. Wet spots on the bed, the toilet handle had feces on it. I went to the desk to let them know we would not be staying and get a refund and a guest brought in a pitbull and it was growling and showing it's teeth. Not once did I hear them ask the guest to take the dog off property.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

As soon as my mom and I walked into the lobby, the smell of marijuana was overwhelming. We went to our room and unloaded our things. It was dirty and not even worth the money. The marijuana smell was even stronger. We looked into another hotel and found a great place. We returned to motel 6 and when I explained to the manager why I wanted to check out, he completely shrugged it off as though illegal drug use was just commonplace at his hotel. The only good thing about motel 6 was that I received a refund, but it will take 5-7 days to get. Do not stay here!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I made a hurried trip to Minneapolis weekend of the Ryder Cup. Everything was booked solid in town - except for this Motel 6 property. Now I know why. This had to be the poorest excuse for a motel room I have ever encountered. First, I booked a non-smoking room. Forget that. The room stunk like a bingo hall. As for the room itself, I've stayed in cruise ship cabins that were larger. Forget about amenities too. No clock, no shampoo, etc. The soap was questionable as to whether it had been used by a previous guest. Cobwebs hung in both corners above the lumpiest bed I have encountered. I checked the bed for critters and was pleasantly surprised not to find anything crawling. The motel itself is locked down around 8 pm and you have to use your card to get in the main door. The other entrances aren't available. This alone should give some indication of the kind of neighborhood this motel is in. I might add I was pleasantly surprised also to find all the wheels on my car in the morning and that the stereo hadn't been stolen. From my experience, never again a Motel 6 property.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed October 19, 2016

This hotel has residents who live here week-to-week, and they are mostly African American young adults and their families. While the people here are friendly, they - unfortunately - are loud. Children run about the halls in the evening and adults talk loudly in the halls in the middle of the night. No one lowers their voices, and it's very difficult to sleep through the night without someone waking you up. The beds are also cheap and very hard. If you have back problems, as I do, don't book this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Minneapolis- Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Erin,
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with your guestroom bed comfort. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Our aim is to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. The service issues you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.