US$81
US$99
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$199
US$90
All reviewsfront deskhot itemswould stay againhot breakfastminneapolis
Reviewed September 10, 2017

My family and I stayed at this hotel for two nights in August and I had a very good experience. The breakfast was good and there were many options. The rooms were clean and very nice. I was happy with my stay and recommend it to everyone else.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Gary S, General Manager at Quality Inn Brooklyn Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Simranpreet K, Thank you for the great review.
Thanks for your kind words and Thanks for staying at Quality Inn

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Cali (front desk attendant) is awesome, kind, friendly, helpful, and personable. She needs a raise! What a great person to greet travelers!

Room was spacious and comfy.

*Only complaint was the elevator, it made a big THUD each time we used it and scared us half to death!

Hot Breakfast.

We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Holly R

Holly R Thank you for the great review.
It is great to know that our Front Desk staff Cali is taking care of our guests and making their stay pleasant. It is a pleasure to know that the rest of your stay was perfect and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the quality Inn in Minneapolis north and I was really pleased with the value and service.

For a budget conscious traveler this could be your best option since they do provide all that you need for your stay plus the location is unbeatable. I visit some friends plus I did some shopping nearby and had a great time.

The quality Inn in Brooklyn Center has surpassed my expectations again!

I hope this helps anyone that's looking to save as much as possible I still receive excellent customer service!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank gabrieln923

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night then checked out. They have super fast internet and big HDTVs. That's the good. The bad is the bathroom in my room was disgusting. Found several long black hairs stuck on the toilet and the floor. It appears the bathroom floor hasn't been mopped in months. Got in the shower and my wash cloth had a big gob of brown hair in it. Will never stay here again! Pics are from room 206.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Kyle
I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel That is not the norm for the housekeepers to not clean rooms properly. I would like to look further into this matter so that I can determine who was working and what happened. This presents training opportunities for our staff.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

We checked in late around 9 pm. At first I wasn't sure about the place as the front desk agent was just stepping outside for a cigarette through the front door. He was helpful, although I felt like some of the guests checking in were questionable.
Our room was very nicely appointed, decorated beautifully, and comfortable bed. The dog was allowed in the room for $10.
The common areas of the hotel were extremely dirty. Elevator interior had hand prints of food everywhere, food in halls, generally just unclean. Not impressed here at all. A shame really.
Breakfast is provided in the morning. It is alright. Biscuits, gravy, waffles, juices, some puck style egg, breads. Only complaint was children were putting hands in hot items and this was not being enforced by attendant. Yucky! Attendant did not replenish or take away those items that were touched either. Very unsanitary.
With a few clean ups this could be a great place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple