“Complete Rip Off!”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #20 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is a joke. The prices are ridiculously expensive for what you get. The service was awful and the food took over 45 minutes from when we ordered. The food itself was not good. I can get a better quality breakfast at Perkins for a third of the cost! I will never be back!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

The servings are huge so consider splitting a meal or plan to take home the extra. The baked omelettes are very good. And of course their pancakes are wonderful.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

This is a very busy place they have a great service app called Nowait...it really helps see seating time..We had the greatest service by Hostess and server I believe nickname Mindy(Sorry can’t think of correct first name believe it was like Marisa)Hope I’m close to correct because she was wonderful..Food was great..huge portions...Donna & DON

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I've eaten at Denny's, IHOP, and Perkins all over the Midwest. But never at an Original Pancake House. When we went to this OPH, I based my order on those experiences and ordered hash browns, a ham slice, and sausage patties. OMG. The portions served at The Original Pancake House are 2-3 times the size of those other restaurants and the quality is excellent.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

I have dined at both the Edina and Eden Prairie, MN locations for breakfast many, many times. Both establishments serve consistently excellent food. Bring a big appetite! Omelettes, pancakes and waffles are are among the OPH specialities and they can not be beat. To accompany the entree, the fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee are terrific.