“Never been disappointed!”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #20 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Reviewed April 8, 2018

We have been here multiple times and today was another great dining experience! We used the seating app to reserve a time for a party of 9 and I would recommend using that on a busy Sunday. We still had to wait as the floor manager communicated that our table was not ready However, a few minutes later we were seated and they soon brought out 4 bowls of fresh fruit, free of charge because we waited 15 minutes past our time. I think that is great customer service. We always enjoy the food and friendly service! As I mentioned, we have eaten here multiple times and we have never been disappointed! Thank you!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is a joke. The prices are ridiculously expensive for what you get. The service was awful and the food took over 45 minutes from when we ordered. The food itself was not good. I can get a better quality breakfast at Perkins for a third of the cost! I will never be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 27, 2018

The servings are huge so consider splitting a meal or plan to take home the extra. The baked omelettes are very good. And of course their pancakes are wonderful.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2018

This is a very busy place they have a great service app called Nowait...it really helps see seating time..We had the greatest service by Hostess and server I believe nickname Mindy(Sorry can’t think of correct first name believe it was like Marisa)Hope I’m close to correct because she was wonderful..Food was great..huge portions...Donna & DON

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I've eaten at Denny's, IHOP, and Perkins all over the Midwest. But never at an Original Pancake House. When we went to this OPH, I based my order on those experiences and ordered hash browns, a ham slice, and sausage patties. OMG. The portions served at The Original Pancake House are 2-3 times the size of those other restaurants and the quality is excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018