“Great tasting breakfast and huge portions!!!!”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #20 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Reviewed June 3, 2018

you can always tell when a restaurant is run correctly. You can see it in all aspects of the dining experience! nice job!!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

We have been here multiple times and today was another great dining experience! We used the seating app to reserve a time for a party of 9 and I would recommend using that on a busy Sunday. We still had to wait as the floor manager communicated that our table was not ready However, a few minutes later we were seated and they soon brought out 4 bowls of fresh fruit, free of charge because we waited 15 minutes past our time. I think that is great customer service. We always enjoy the food and friendly service! As I mentioned, we have eaten here multiple times and we have never been disappointed! Thank you!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

This place is a joke. The prices are ridiculously expensive for what you get. The service was awful and the food took over 45 minutes from when we ordered. The food itself was not good. I can get a better quality breakfast at Perkins for a third of the cost! I will never be back!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

The servings are huge so consider splitting a meal or plan to take home the extra. The baked omelettes are very good. And of course their pancakes are wonderful.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

This is a very busy place they have a great service app called Nowait...it really helps see seating time..We had the greatest service by Hostess and server I believe nickname Mindy(Sorry can’t think of correct first name believe it was like Marisa)Hope I’m close to correct because she was wonderful..Food was great..huge portions...Donna & DON