“Flatbread and drinks were good! ”
Review of Roasted Pear

Roasted Pear
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Roasted Pear offers friendly service, a warm atmosphere, and a delicious variety of pizzas, pastas, appetizers and more
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I've had some great drinks here! The only food I've had has been flatbread. One of these days I'll do a full meal. Until then, get some drinks and apps.

Reviewed July 15, 2015

I had the Thai Penne Pasta. Amazing. It has such robust flavor that it makes me want to go back and have some more today. It is a bit spicy but totally delicious. The service was really great. The interior could use some remodel but a solid restaurant to go to.

1  Thank Colleen L
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

I order the same thing when I go which is the cranberry turkey wild rice sandwich. The sandwich is good but each time I go the price has increased and the portion size seems to be shrinking. I enjoy the sandwich but with the constant price increases its not really worth the price.
The clientele seems to mainly consist of people wanting to eat the buffet which appears to be a quantity versus quality interest among the majority of the clientele.

1  Thank whitewtr23
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite at the Roasted Pear located in Burnsville, Mn and was quite disappointed. As one would expect from a family owned establishment.....you will Not find it here. The food was totally over priced.... $14 for a burger and a drink....and the wait staff was in " hurry up and go " mode. The food was not in any way related to the price.....my advice....buy a quarter pounder at McDonald's and save $12.00.....

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Great restaurant that is not a chain. Good atmosphere and food. My picky eater (teenager) loved the pizza. My salad was huge and delicious. Worth a visit if in Burnsville.

Been to Roasted Pear? Share your experiences!