“Lots of choices”
Review of Black Bear Grill

Black Bear Grill
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Carlton
Reviewed January 8, 2015

Lots of entrees and sides to choose from unfortunately none of it was great. We found the food either bland, cold or old. Not worth the price you have to pay. Plus there were line-up all the time.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

so to have food available 24/7 is a plus and something their counterpart (fon du luth) has failed to consider. Burgers, fries, onion rings, pizza, dogs, sammies, salads....who could ask for anything more in a 24 hour period? I have waited longer for my food in the McD's drive thru in a line of cars haha . . It does have the atmosphere of a small cafeteria but you can take the food out to the casino if you choose. I have done that with fries using one hand for the fries and the other to push that magic (not) slot button. It's boring to eat alone in a cafeteria setting :-( And I don't sleep well away from home unless it's at a relative or friends' home so it's the perfect 3 a.m. snack LOL The staff does try to make what you order.... 'your way'.
(I may have put on 3 or 4 pounds during my home repair escape)
All in all I would have to say the food (all of it) was the best part of my stay at Black Bear Casino and Hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Takes way too long to get your food and it's nothing special! Eat before you go to the hotel or order pizza to your room instead!!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

It is what it is - a short-order grill - but it is very good. Food has been hot and tasty every time I've been. Good value. Service is a bit slow but that's to be expected when the food is prepared to order.

1  Thank Jimbobsq67
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I didn't enjoy this cafeteria. Not my type of place, but it might be right for you. They offer fries, pizza, sandwiches etc. Fast and convenient if that's what you like.