“My stay”
Review of Black Bear Grill

Black Bear Grill
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Carlton
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

This is a awesome place to stay clean easy on wallet very nice people who helped me with a room asked for handicap room but wasn't able to find but because I couldn't have they gave me a 10% discount that's amazing compared to some of the other casinos we've been at like grand portage so my fellow people who have a handicap I hope that you have the same experience with this fine place and we also won a lot of free games made so money but spent it back but at least you can play for a while here happy satisfied customers

Reviewed August 22, 2016

A wide variety of dishes. Staff kept the food on the buffet refreshed. Our server was on the ball and kept our beverages full and our used plates removed.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

This place is excellent if you hit it on the right night. If not, it's a bad experience. High turnover with employees so you never get guaranteed good service. On a good nite however, it's fabulous !

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Terrific burgers & nachos. Open 24hrs. Also has pizza & breakfast sandwiches. When busy, they can take 1/2 hour for your order.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

The bench seat was ripped and dirty. My friend wanted to order toast. Waitress was missing in action for over 20 minutes. We had to flag down the bus boy. Food was good and lots of variety for breakfast.