“Great Club Sandwich”
Review of Black Bear Grill

Black Bear Grill
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Carlton
Reviewed January 10, 2017

I have never had a bad experience here. Sometimes there is a line and it might take a bit but service is friendly and they have a good menu and decent prices. Also have good specials.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

This is a awesome place to stay clean easy on wallet very nice people who helped me with a room asked for handicap room but wasn't able to find but because I couldn't have they gave me a 10% discount that's amazing compared to some of the other casinos we've been at like grand portage so my fellow people who have a handicap I hope that you have the same experience with this fine place and we also won a lot of free games made so money but spent it back but at least you can play for a while here happy satisfied customers

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

A wide variety of dishes. Staff kept the food on the buffet refreshed. Our server was on the ball and kept our beverages full and our used plates removed.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

This place is excellent if you hit it on the right night. If not, it's a bad experience. High turnover with employees so you never get guaranteed good service. On a good nite however, it's fabulous !

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Terrific burgers & nachos. Open 24hrs. Also has pizza & breakfast sandwiches. When busy, they can take 1/2 hour for your order.

Date of visit: June 2016