“Definitely a repeat visit”

Catalina's Restaurant
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Great food and exceptional service. Loved the tacos. Fresh and satisfying. Can't wait to go back in the very near future. Great place for small groups and family friendly.

Reviewed June 12, 2015

Two fabulously roasted poblano peppers stuffed with chicken (my choice) and then covered in a delicate egg batter. It was delicious--not too spicy. It went great with some hibiscus tea (I think it was tea). Sweet, but good.
Super nice women run this place. Flowers everywhere. We weren't in a hurry and really enjoyed this restaurant. It's in a strip mall, and one could easily miss it or decide to eat somewhere else. Give it a try.

Reviewed June 7, 2015 via mobile

I went to this Latin American restaurant not knowing what to expect. I thought it could not be that good or just another south of the border impersonation. Walked in and it was a reminder of a small restaurant in Latin America. The waitress was very friendly and the place was spotless. The waitress allowed me to order bits and pieces from the menu. Ordered the Honduran chicken Tamales and the Casamiento. While waiting, the corn chips were delicious. When all the food arrived, my memories of real Honduran tamales were confirmed. They were wrapped in banana leaves and tied nicely with a small banana leaf string. The flavor was fantastic. The Casamiento was delicious. The salad was fresh. I was trasported back to Central America while enjoying the gifts from Catalina' kitchen. I will be back to experience all they have to offer. Can't wait to try the platano fritos, yuca con chicharon, orchata and the rest of the menu. Counting the hours until my next visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2015

We were recommended here and went for lunch. It's a pleasant bright but small place. The meals seem to be all in the range $8 to $10. Nachos provided free whilst you decide on the menu. Tasty hibiscus drink suggested. Burritos large and soaps well presented but we found both rather bland. Portions are generous.

Reviewed April 14, 2015

This was our first visit, based on high ratings. Service was slow to get menus,and to take orders too. Chips were pretty oily, but green salsa was good. Entrees were freshly prepared. Chicken enchiladas tastey, but fajitas were not as good (dry chicken)