“The Vacationer2017 enjoys dinner at Catalina's Restaurant”

Catalina's Restaurant
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Very friendly folks at this restaurant. The food is delicious! My friend and I enjoy meeting up there for dinner. The portion sizes are perfect.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Inexpensive and fresh, the flautas is a safe bet if you're not sure what to get. The wait is longer then at most restaurants. It's worth it, though.

Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

This is a family owned and operated restaurant. They're super friendly and very proud of their food, rightly so. I would highly recommend the pastelillos and the bistec encebollado!

Reviewed June 20, 2016

I felt like checking out something new so took a chance on Catalina's. I had a quesadilla on the side- not the very best I've ever had, but I certainly enjoyed it. I also ordered the tortilla española. Now I lived in Spain, and I can safely say it wasn't like any tortilla I had there, but if you like eggs, it was very tasty. The chocoflan was fantastic. I'd never had flan with chocolate cake but our waitress recommended it and it is now a new fav. I really like the staff and hole in the wall feel. I will definitely try to get back there soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2016

Delicious, fresh and inexpensive food. I regularly recommend them to people. We get takeout from here every couple of weeks, as we have a toddler and it's hard to eat out right now. I especially love their chile rellenos stuffed with cheese and their hand-made tortillas. My husband always gets their chicken enchiladas. My toddler especially loves their rice. They are always very friendly when we stop by.