“Best in the Twin Cities”
Review of Dragon House - CLOSED

Dragon House
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Description: Serving Northeast Minneapolis since 1972. Former chefs worked at the famous Nankin Restaurant (Downtown Minneapolis) and the Fireside Ricebowl (Fridley Minnesota). Need a quick lunch? Try our lunch buffet from 11am-2pm Tues-Fri. Takeouts and deliveries also available.
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Since we no longer live in the area we order and pick up at least once a month. It used to be weekly and their buffet was our favorite. Always hot and delicious. Our go to items are Chicken Egg Foo Young and Chop Suey Chow Mein. Excellent Egg Rolls...nice and crispy and never greasy.

Date of visit: July 2015
2  Thank bonnerelli

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Growing up in the neighborhood, take-out was always convenient. I LOVE this place! Chicken chow mein is my all-time favorite with or without the mushrooms. Servings are huge. Our family of four can be satisfied with three servings. I've never been disappointed with the service. Gift certificates for friends have always been appreciated.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank TravelinAltHSTeacher
Reviewed February 23, 2015

Stopped for a fast lunch break. Food was delicious and economical at the same time. Ordered up the Sweet and Sour Chicken $7.00 and the number 1 lunch special Plane Chow Mien, Fried Rice and Egg Foo Young special $6.50.

Date of visit: February 2015
2  Thank surestop
Reviewed December 28, 2013

i waited over 2 hours for my order to be delivered and when i called 2x the owner just yelled at me for being upset. When it finally showed up, the delivery driver didnt even knock. my roommate just saw him peering in our window AND my food was cold as ice and TERRIBLE. no apology or anything just a demand for my money! WORST FOOD AND SERVICE EVER!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE OR EAT THIS CRAP!

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Our family has been dining at the Dragon House for at least 40 years. Mother's Day, birthdays, weddings, reunions, funeral gatherings and everything else in between. We have consistently had excellent service and food over all these years. We have brought many friends and relatives to the Dragon House and it is now among their favorite restaurants as well. We love the family atmosphere that is always present. Excellent.

Date of visit: June 2012