“I love their food, but really disappointed this time.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Coon Rapids
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at TRH probably 30 times. Every meal has been awesome until today. I ordered loaded mash potatoes, which I didn't eat until I was home. I am bummed that my potato had a huge rotten end. And that is what I was served. There is no way they didn't see that my potato was totally rotten on one end. I have always been more than happy with the food until today.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The Texas Roadhouse has about the best steaks in the area! I would highly recommend eating here, they do not take reservations but they have "call ahead seating" so give that a try.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food was hot, beer was cold, service was incredible and if you are hungry when you leave, its your own fault! Love the country fried steak! Buns are addictive but its the cinnamon butter that really makes your mouth water. Going for a celebration, jump on the saddle for some photo ops.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Whether or not you have to wait, is truly irrelevant - Get the Beef Tips ... They treat you with respect, even with a young staff, they treat you well .. If anything happens that you are not happy with, they treat you professionally and make it right .. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone in your family .. ANYONE !! oH, AND THERE IS FUN THERE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THERE ON AN OCCASION .. THERE ARE PEANUTS ON THE TABLE AS WELL, FOR WHILE YOU WAIT, So if your allergic, make sure they know !!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My son called ahead to see how long before we could be seated.He had them put his name down in line, so off we went. I was surprised with the good country music playing, waitresses line dancing and the overall atmosphere of country fun. Our meals were delicious. I had the prime rib and highly recommend it. Top notch place.