“early dinner”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Took my son out for an early dinner. Had the double pork chops that were juicy and well seasoned. Ordered that with a side of ribs which were really bad because they were dry. Nothing worse than dried out ribs. Did not have to pay for them and did not want a reorder of them either. Overall, food was good and service was great.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We love Texas Roadhouse prime rib and have eaten at their restaurant all over the country - this location has some of the best prime rib of all of them
Love the crisp salads and of course the rolls and butter are great
The baked sweet potatoes are to die for

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at TRH probably 30 times. Every meal has been awesome until today. I ordered loaded mash potatoes, which I didn't eat until I was home. I am bummed that my potato had a huge rotten end. And that is what I was served. There is no way they didn't see that my potato was totally rotten on one end. I have always been more than happy with the food until today.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

The Texas Roadhouse has about the best steaks in the area! I would highly recommend eating here, they do not take reservations but they have "call ahead seating" so give that a try.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

The food was hot, beer was cold, service was incredible and if you are hungry when you leave, its your own fault! Love the country fried steak! Buns are addictive but its the cinnamon butter that really makes your mouth water. Going for a celebration, jump on the saddle for some photo ops.