“Exceptional customer service!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2017

This is a shout out to Michaela at Texas Roadhouse Coon Rapids. I had called to order a family style take out dinner for a family of 10 adults that was gathering to make funeral arrangements for a son and brother that was taken too soon. Michaela helped me amounts and menu items to order. I picked up the order about 530pm....I always find the reception area to be chaotic, so I was trying to stay out of the way. A couple associates came from
the kitchen and helped load the order into my car. I was dropping the order off on my way to an appointment in Woodbury an hour later. Just as I arrived at my drop off point, Michaela called very apologetic that my order was incomplete....no pulled pork and butter. I knew I would not have time to go pick up the forgotten items and still make it to my appointment. I was feeling frustrated when Michaela rose to the occasion, apologized again for the mix up, and offered to have the completed order delivered to this family....thank you, Michaela! For your kind assistance during the ordering process and for going above and beyond With the delivery. I appreciate it.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

If nothing else you’ll love those buns and cinnamon butter. No good for the waistline but who cares! There’s singing dancing and delicious crispy chicken and sweet potatoes. Can’t wait to go back

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Good food, but busy, noisy, chaotic environment - good value for an average steak dinner, which still includes 2 generous sides.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We stopped in for drinks on Friday. The place was hopping. We had great service at the bar, and enjoyed interacting with the fellow patrons. Several people were served at the bar, and the good looked great.

The wait for a table was out the door when we left, which is a testament to the tasty food.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Took my son out for an early dinner. Had the double pork chops that were juicy and well seasoned. Ordered that with a side of ribs which were really bad because they were dry. Nothing worse than dried out ribs. Did not have to pay for them and did not want a reorder of them either. Overall, food was good and service was great.