“Lunch Bunch”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #46 of 75 Restaurants in Coon Rapids
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Stopped in for one of the quick Jimmy John's sandwiches. Well, it was quick and uneventful. Staff was not very customer friendly and sandwich was okay. That is all I have to say about this visit.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I have had such bad experiences at both locations! The Riverdale location - get this - WAS OUT OF BREAD at 6pm when I went to try them out for the first time. WHAT?!? A sandwich shop out of bread? I thought I would run to the other location on Hanson Blvd and was able to get our sandwiches, but the bread was super hard - very disappointing!
One month later I thought I would give them another try and called to have sandwiches delivered and was even more upset! I called the Riverdale location (1 mile from my home) - it took them 3.5 minutes to look into if they could even deliver to my house, then came back with a "no, I don't think we can" - so I called the Hanson location and it took them 5 minutes to find out they DID deliver. BUT - after the wait between calling the two places (8 pm crew) - she took my order and then midst ten e told me that they were really busy and it would be at least 20 minutes for them to make the two sandwiches I ordered.... I hung up and will not be suggesting or visiting either location even though they are super close to my home. This is upsetting!

Reviewed May 9, 2016

This is a nice location with happy servers. I like grabbing my favorite veggie sub and with friends here. You can't get the flavor of that green (guacamole) sauce anywhere else. Love it. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

Once a week our office orders for a group of at least 20 attorney's. We rotate venues. Jimmy John's was always easy to work with. We always ordered a day a head of time but they got 5 stars, never an issue or missing order and they were always on time. Made my job as the lunch coordinator so much easier when you have a place you can count on!

Reviewed December 9, 2014

We travel to the are annually and always hit this Jimmy John's. Excellent, fast service, clean restaurant and food as advertised.