All reviews fairfield inn hard working staff housekeeping staff comfortable stay stayed one night room rate right next door the breakfast area complimentary breakfast hot tub business trip ymca passes pros cons cereal
Reviewed July 11, 2015

depressing --hotel needs to be rehabbed. not a good representative of marriott facilities. The double mattresses were installed on bed frames designed for queen mattresses so dangerous metal was sticking out on both beds and I cut my food while getting out of bed in night from sharp edge. Hotel was just barely and acceptable place to stay and I will avoid Fairfield Inns in the future because I cannot trust them to be acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Michaela B, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2015

Dear bonanzabob2015,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at our property. I have sent you a personal message to discuss your concerns in detail.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,

Reviewed July 6, 2015

The rooms are adequate ,and given the breakfast is better than most budget hotel / motel options, one can't really complain.

If you get the special rates it's worth staying or else better to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Billtell
Michaela B, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear Billtell,

Thank you for the review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing again when returning to the Coon Rapids area.

Thank you!

Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

Room was ready and clean upon arrival. Nice accommodations and roomy for King suite. No workout area in hotel but could use the YMCA across street. Overall, nice place. The breakfast was adequate like other breakfast hotels. Several choices of cereal, eggs, waffles and some fresh fruit.

Stayed: June 2015
Michaela B, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2015

Dear KWKenai,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your spacious king suite and were able to utilize the great fitness options over at the Y. We think it's a great partnership for our guests! We like to provide our guests with as many breakfast options as we can, it's important to start the day right!. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again when you return to the Coon Rapids area.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

Have stayed in this location many times in past 5 years. Has been a preferred location for me. Clean, good breakfast, friendly helpful staff. Never a concern that I would have a good stay. Would rate higher except that some areas need updating, yet a very good location and experience, and usually exceptionally clean.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Dear Cin L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad that you had another positive experience with us! We appreciate the positive remarks on our cleanliness, breakfast and our team! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 17, 2015

My husband checked in, he said the check in was great. When my daughter and I got there I noticed the bathroom around the bottom of the toilet was really dirty. I was so tired I let it go, but it did bother me. I felt if housekeeping could leave that, what else did they miss. I told the front desk in the morning, she apologized. Also, I didn't realize it was pet friendly, we awoke to dogs barking. We have stayed at other Fairfield Inn's and those were more updated and much cleaner. The only thing good out of it was it was close to the National Sports Center. I don't think we'd stay at this location again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Michaela B, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2015

Dear Rachel G,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We always appreciate feedback as it helps us better exceed our guests expectations. I apologize however that we fell short of those expectations during your most recent visit. I will disuss this information with my housekeeping team and hope that you if you find yourself in the Coon Rapids area again, you'll give us another chance. Thank you!