All reviews fairfield inn hard working staff housekeeping staff comfortable stay stayed one night room rate right next door the breakfast area complimentary breakfast hot tub business trip ymca passes pros cons cereal
Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

stayed for one night. great hotel and staff would stay again for sure. I'm sure there upper management can't see this but they could use a remodel. Other than that it was great! the night audit that worked that night was super friendly and awesome even kept the pool open a little later for me ! oh and they had yummy popcorn in lobby that was a nice touch.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Marisa K, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

Dear JM

Thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome review. I am going to share your feedback with the team. Are goal is to give every guest a wonderful experience. I am glad to hear you would stay again hope to see you soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Our soccer team stayed here for the week-long Schwann's USA Cup soccer tournament. The team manager selected this hotel due to the proximity to the fields and nightly rate. The hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. In fact, the hotel was full of soccer teams there for the same reason and not once did I see an exasperated or impatient staff member.

The hotel definitely needs some TLC; it's definitely and older site. I would guess that the majority of their guests come from soccer and/or hockey teams; the hotel could be in a lot worse shape than it is. The only time I was disappointed is when I saw mold on our shower curtain.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LaramieKK

Dear LaramieKK

Laramiekk thank you for taking the time to give us a glowing review! I am glad to hear your stay at Fairfield Inn Coon Rapids meet your expectations. We strive to make sure every guest has a Wonderful experience with us. We enjoyed having the soccer group and hope to see you guys again.

Thanks,

Reviewed July 28, 2015

I stayed here on sat July 25th, the room had an odor of smoke, it was very outdated, the mattress pad and sheets didn't stay on bed, no fridge or microwave, the check in was easy and breakfast was standard, would not recommend or plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear Kari B,

Kari B thank you for taking the time to review are hotel. I do apologize your stay at Fairfield Inn Coon Rapids did not meet your exceptions. We strive to make sure are guest have a comfortable stay. If you do find yourself back in the Coon Rapids area we would love for you to give us another try. Please call me directly at the hotel so I can personally make your sure we improve your next experience.

Thanks again,

Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is located a short drive to the soccer fields. We stayed 5 nights with my daughters soccer team and found the hotel to be clean and customer service efficient. The rooms are small with out refrigerators or microwaves. We did request a refrigerator and received one we were told they are very limited. The hot breakfast was very convenient. The beds need some work. The mattress pad and fitted sheets never stayed on the mattress. Waking up on a bare hotel mattress makes one question what is on the mattress.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Michaela B, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2015

Thank you for choosing the Coon Rapids Fairfield Inn. Our guests' comments are always welcome.

Here at the Fairfield Inn we strive to give our guests an enjoyable experience but it appears we fell short of that goal during your recent visit. Please accept our apologies. We will pass along your comments to the appropriate departments and team members so that we can improve as a team and give our guests a flawless visit.

Thank you again for visiting us and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Michaela B.
Coon Rapids Fairfield Inn GM

Reviewed July 11, 2015

depressing --hotel needs to be rehabbed. not a good representative of marriott facilities. The double mattresses were installed on bed frames designed for queen mattresses so dangerous metal was sticking out on both beds and I cut my food while getting out of bed in night from sharp edge. Hotel was just barely and acceptable place to stay and I will avoid Fairfield Inns in the future because I cannot trust them to be acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Michaela B, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2015

Dear bonanzabob2015,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at our property. I have sent you a personal message to discuss your concerns in detail.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,