US$136
US$75
US$65
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$64
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskplenty of free parkinghard working staffcomfortable stayhousekeeping staffstayed one nightwafflesright next doorthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfasthot tubbusiness tripymcapassestargetpros
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Manager and reception staff very good, helpful. Clean, comforable, good lighting, good internet (just have to keep logging in it seemed), plenty of outlets for electronics. Good beds and pillows. Only thing keeping my rating from excellent is breakfast. Free breakfast doesn't mean good breakfast, adequate maybe. Eggs out of a bag not my style. However, they had bananas and oranges so that was a plus and ice water with lemon slices in it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Marisa K, Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2016

Thank you for giving us a good review! We appreciate the positive feedback and the staff will be pretty excited to hear. Yes breakfast is something we have been working on so hopefully it will improve. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you again on your next visit to Coon Rapids.

Reviewed January 17, 2016

My wife and I spent a week at this Hotel. What a very nice place. We were visiting family. We had a Mall close by and many good places to eat at. The price was right. The staff was very nice. I would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Marisa K, Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Hi exposjets,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate the great feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Marisa K.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed November 16, 2015

Hotel was clean and nice, personell very friendly and helpful, good breakfast, good beds.
Excellent fitness room in the next door YMCA.
The hotel is very well situated for exploring Minneapolis with surroundings.
A small minus for no fridge as standard in the room, but the nice recptionist solved the problem by putting in a temp fridge for our stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Marisa K, Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2015

Dear Loevgren,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thank you for the kind words regarding our team members and cleanliness. We pride ourselves on being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area! We look forward to seeing you again should you return to the area!

Thank you!
Marisa K.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

stayed for one night. great hotel and staff would stay again for sure. I'm sure there upper management can't see this but they could use a remodel. Other than that it was great! the night audit that worked that night was super friendly and awesome even kept the pool open a little later for me ! oh and they had yummy popcorn in lobby that was a nice touch.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Marisa K, Manager at Fairfield Inn Minneapolis Coon Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

Dear JM

Thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome review. I am going to share your feedback with the team. Are goal is to give every guest a wonderful experience. I am glad to hear you would stay again hope to see you soon!

Thanks,
Marisa K

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Our soccer team stayed here for the week-long Schwann's USA Cup soccer tournament. The team manager selected this hotel due to the proximity to the fields and nightly rate. The hotel staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. In fact, the hotel was full of soccer teams there for the same reason and not once did I see an exasperated or impatient staff member.

The hotel definitely needs some TLC; it's definitely and older site. I would guess that the majority of their guests come from soccer and/or hockey teams; the hotel could be in a lot worse shape than it is. The only time I was disappointed is when I saw mold on our shower curtain.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LaramieKK

Dear LaramieKK

Laramiekk thank you for taking the time to give us a glowing review! I am glad to hear your stay at Fairfield Inn Coon Rapids meet your expectations. We strive to make sure every guest has a Wonderful experience with us. We enjoyed having the soccer group and hope to see you guys again.

Thanks,