See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stayed here because they are pet friendly. We had 1 pet and 1 service animal. The employees were super nice, and very helpful. Our key had to be re-set as I put it next to my cell phone and it erased the code. They were super nice and made sure that we got the correct coding. I needed a handicap room and they were very accommodating! One of the desk staff (Tom) was helpful in taking the "pet" for a walk around the building twice for me since I couldn't get the pet far enough into the grass to make him willing to "go". Obaid, Syeed and Tom were all very helpful in pushing my wheelchair (and me) to my room several times during our stay. Housekeeping (Sunita) was so nice as to push me to my room and opened the door for me every time she was close enough to help. Obaid was the nicest desk clerk I have ever had the pleasure to deal with! Syeed, Tom and Drew were all very nice also. Obaid carried our breakfast (delicious!!) to our room when he saw me struggling with it. I can't say enough nice about them all! If you go after reading this, tell them you were referred by "Tracy and her service animal Teeny". The only down side to this visit was that we were there for a memorial service for a family member.

Room Tip: Offer a friendly smile to the staff, you will definitely get one back!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2017

This hotel is run down and not in a great area; I took everything except dirty laundry with me to my event today because I didn't want to leave it in the room. The lobby smells of smoke and the front desk staff is NEVER available; when they are, they are on personal calls and do not acknowledge guests. The bed is horribly lumpy and the shower either shoots death pellets of water at you or a soft mist that can't get shampoo out of hair. The carpet is grimy in the room and in the hallways. The towels are scratchy. The TV is the size of my computer monitor. The wallpaper is peeling. There are no in lamp outlets to charge your phone on the night stand. It appears many people use this as an extended stay hotel and are too comfortable here; it made for a weird environment. I had to stop for coffee (I'm not a coffee snob at all) because no to go cups with lids were available. I'm in a non-smoking room, but my room reeks of smoke from all of the surrounding smoking. I had to get a new key on day 2 as neither of my keys worked (I heard 2 other guests complain about the same issue). When I requested a new key the front desk clerk asked for my room number but did NOT verify my ID or even ask my name. I'm here because I needed a pet friendly hotel; next time I'll drive further for a decent hotel I would never stay here again and I would not recommend it. Unfortunately, this is one of only a few hotels close to the National Sports Center.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Brandy R
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Due to location for the National Sports Center we tried this hotel again. It actually has got worse. On check in sign says pool closed. Not to worry will be open in an hour the lady said. Well 24 hours later still closed and they made several excuses during that time. Used points for stay and I think becuase we stayed for free they actually found the worst room they had. Someone had been smoking in bathroom, went up to just advise them as we always pack lysol spray anyway and the guy tells me no way as it was a family with small baby the night before and he checked them in. So obviously if you have a baby you don't smoke. I told him I really don't care it's smells of smoke do with the info as you see fit, oh and by the way when's the pool open... 1 hour they say again...

Room had mold and unidentified stains on walll, we left first thing and will try and get points back from choice... that's it no more chances.. dump

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Stayed here 4 nights with my dog for work. Working for the city of Coon Rapids. hotels will give you a discounted rate usually. I asked and they did $65 a night.They charge your credit right away unlike most hotels who charge at the end when you check out. They charged me a double pet fee when i only had 1 pet. Told them of the mistake and they agreed that they over charged but the credit hasn't showed up on the account 3 days later. We called and they say they don't owe us anything. I say they are crooks and I hope this helps someone else being screwed over.
The place is a dump too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

you get what you pay for, I cannot see this being my goto hotel, good in a pinch. Although the room is dirty and the walls are peeling and the sink does not drain well and they do not replace the coffee in the room and the bedside light does not work, ummmmmm try somewhere else unless you are really low on cash. Just my opinion though

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business