“Restaurant owner”

Ranked #26 of 264 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Went there on Monday had a steak and chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes the steak was over cooked and potatoes were cold but the bread was hot. service was excellent and the owner came over and was nice and took care of the problem over all very nice first time ,I wood go back good atmosphere .thanks had steak for breakfast ,enjoyed it

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I love this Texas Roadhouse we have eaten here several times and have always been happy. I know every Texas Roadhouse is pretty much the same as far as the food but the servers can make or break your experience and the servers here excel at there job.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stopped here on our way to Mexico to eat and have a drink. It was busy, but our food was great and given to us in a timely manner. The drinks were good as well. I suggest a margarita or daiquiri if you are into those!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Just walked out after getting the booth near front door high traffic area. Asked to sit deeper in restaurant. They tried sitting us 3 feet from first booth in bar. 4 in the afternoon, not even busy. No thanks. Walked out.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

this was consistent with other Texas Roadhouses I have visited. Good friendly & quick service and even though the restaurant is a franchise they were cognizant of food allergies and I had no issues at all which is rare for me. Prime rib was great, substantial and cooked exactly as requested. The rolls are excellent. I never eat bread but you cannot resist theirs.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!