“Excellent Rueben”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The Rueben was fantastic. The meat was tender and the bread was perfectly toasted. I have to try Rueben's everywhere I go to find the perfect one and this one is towards the top of my favorites. My husband had the smoked salmon sandwich and said it was excellent. The view of the lake was nice and just a few steps from the boardwalk to help walk off some of the calories after the meal. The service was a little slow during the lunch rush but very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This is a really pretty brewery. It's got an outdoor firepit and patio area overlooking Lake Superior, the staff is really friendly, really a great little spot. I really appreciate a nice brewery that offers alcohol other than beer, too, for the non-beer-drinkers in the group.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to go to a brewery while in Duluth and chose this one because it offered a nice selection of meals. We hadn't eaten all day so decided to start with an appetizer of pork nachos. The serving was so large, we decided to split a walleye dinner. Both items were delicious, and we had to box up leftovers. The German wheat beer was our favorite. The service was especially good, and we enjoyed having Noah as our server. We will be back the next time we find ourselves in Duluth.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great location for drinks and fun, but the food was a real let down. Burger was dull and soggy. Cuban sandwich had pork that tasted a bit old. Fries were good.
On the plus side, our server was great. She helped us select from a wide range of tasty beers and drinks. Good location with a nice lake view.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My wife, I, and several friends dined there on two different days. The first day I would rate the food as excellent, the second day not the same. We ordered the same app both days, veggies and hummus, on the first day it was great, we even took home veggies as there were so many. The second day less than half on the portion of veggies.

Beer is local and very good. Sitting outside on nice summer days is GREAT!

Been to Canal Park Brewery? Share your experiences!