“Friendly bar”

Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fitger's Brewhouse is located in the historic Fitger's Brewery, in Duluth. We serve our own award winning hand-crafted ales and lagers brewed on premise by Fitger's Brewhouse brewers. We serve quality progressive-pub food, have live entertainment, and serve delicious beer! Come try out Minnesota's oldest brewpub!
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Typical Small brewery bar with college students servers, friendly faces. Get to try out many beers, the elk burger and Hawaiian burger were amazed "yes I had two since they were so good;)". Restroom is at an odd setup, I had to walked out of the bar around 2 minutes to get there. Would go there again if I visit Duluth next time.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

1. Fitgers has a great location- great shops, great places to sit outside-really love Fitgers- think next time that is where I should stay!
2 LUNCH at 2pm is late- service not very enthusiastic-
3. Food- rice burger was extra good! getting a little extra spicy sauce not so easy and they charged us- they removed the charge when we asked- but I hate the places that nickel/dime you-
4. Salad- basic iceberg lettuce- so so toppings- I think if you can't offer a good fresh salad not made with iceberg lettuce just don't offer it-
5. Beer- looked good but did not sample it- I think a small sample size should be offered to new patrons- but hey ..

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I love the old charm of the restaurant but it can be loud if there are a lot of people there. The beer was very good and the staff was highly knowledgeable about their beer. I'll definitely return.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Our family stopped by Fitger's for dinner during our vacation in Duluth. It has really good food, and good service. The location is interesting, a brewery and now an inn. Very historical feel to the place, and a relaxing way to have lunch or dinner :)

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We were told appetizers were good which they were. Sampler of beer is great idea. But overall experience was ruined by temperature of restaurant (hot) and cheeseburger was burnt - we mentioned it and was ignored.

mwojick, General Manager at Fitger's Brewhouse Brewery and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am glad you enjoyed your appetizers and the beer sampler. I would like to follow up with the server that did not try to fix the overcooked burger, if you have time can you e-mail me the servers name or some additional information at mwojick@justtakeaction.com. I would also like to take a moment to apologize for the temperature in the restaurant, we are at the mercy of the Fitgers Complex and we are going to try to find a solution that we can control in our restaurant. If you would be kind enough to e-mail me, I would like to send you a gift card to compensate you for the meal and to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always striving to be the #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor and with you comments we get a step closer. Marcy