“Nice Deck!”

Little Angie's Cantina And Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Angie's Cantina And Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 273 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A visit to this exciting Tex Mex atmosphere isn't dangerous, but it's a whole lot spicier than your everyday life. It's not too hot, mind ya, it's just full of flavor! Little Angie's Cantina is the kind of place where the food is so fresh it's sizzling at your table. Original artifacts from the Southwest create a real wild West setting right here in the Midwest. At Little Angie's it's okay to laugh out loud and fill up on our fresh homemade salsa and corn tortilla chips. Signature items include: sizzling hot fajitas on cast iron skillets; fresh made burritos, enchiladas, and chimichangas all served with a varieties of moles and sauces, distinctly Little Angie's recipes; a wall of tequila and hundreds of combinations of house-specialty margaritas and mojitos. Little Angie's is the place to enjoy a little more than you ought to. Break the rules, so to speak. Seasonal deck dining overlooking beautiful Lake Superior in Canal Park, Minnesota.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to hang out and people watch. Panchos Sampler Platter was perfect lunch for 2 with a Grande Margarita. Hailey was terrific. Make sure to ask her for one of her special pens.

General M, General Manager at Little Angie's Cantina And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your very kind review of Little Angie's Cantina. I hope we will see you again soon and I will be letting Hailey know that she and her pens have some new fans. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I ate here yesturday and really enjoyed our experience. We sat on the patio and were seated right away and got our drinks and food in a timely manner. Our server was extremely attentive and kept coming back to check on us. ( She was amazing!! Sorry, I didn't get her name.) I had the beef chimichanga, my family had the seafood enchilada, shrimp enchilada and beef tacos. Although the taco was a little greasy, we all thought the food and margaritas were overall delicious! We would definitely go back and would highly recommend this restaurant!

Hello Brooke,
Thank you so very much for this great 5 Star review of Little Angie's Cantina. I was happy to see that you came in with your family and I hope we will see you all again soon. Thanks, Brooke!

Cheers,

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Overall, I did not have a great experience at this restaurant. The service was friendly overall, though a bit slow. I was impressed we were seated quickly upon arrival, but drinks took quite some time and our food was also slow to arrive. I ordered the beef enchiladas with black beans and rice. My enchiladas were okay, but very greasy. The black beans were overcooked and the spices on them were not a blend I enjoyed.

On a positive note, I really liked my margarita and found the drink prices affordable. The patio at this place is huge and featured live music, but overall I would not return to this restaurant unless I was just going for drinks.

General M, General Manager at Little Angie's Cantina And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello Kelsie,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We love guest feedback and are always using it to try to improve ourselves. I was disappointed to see that your service was a bit slow and I will use this as a teaching moment for our staff that during these very busy summer months we need to be communicating with our guests about the timing of their food and drinks. Thanks, Kelsie!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

A perfect place on a summer afternoon for lunch. Good food, friendly waiter. I had the small Cobb salad and it was plenty enough! Daughter had the grilled burrito with chicken which was huge but she tackled it all. The beans and rice were “ok”. DH had two tacos and they were big and filling. 22 oz beers and a sunny day, pretty much perfect. Would definitely visit again.

Hello Liisa,
Thank you so much for coming in with the whole family (we Love dogs) and I hope we will see you again soon. Thanks!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

99 cents gets you all the chips and salsa fresca you care to eat. It's fresh, delicious and addictive. I ordered clix taco's, didn't care for the pinto beans, but the green rice, made with poblano peppers is to die for! Mid size margarita's made with a higher end tequila was a little sweet. Our server, Sara was amazing, could tell she loved her job. I wanted to order a shot of specialty tequila; they have over 50 to choose from, but they couldn't find a bottle, so that was a little disappointing. Outdoor seating in the heart of the canal park area was fun, DOG FRIENDLY, and people watching was enjoyable. Highly recommend!

General M, General Manager at Little Angie's Cantina And Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Cyn,
I love reading reviews like this and I am so glad to see that you enjoyed the food, service, and overall atmosphere of Little Angie's. I H
hope we will see you again soon and that we will have that bottle of specialty tequila located! Thanks, Cyn!

Cheers,

Sandy

Been to Little Angie's Cantina And Grill? Share your experiences!