“Alumnus return to remember ”

Bulldog Pizza & Grill
Ranked #59 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

A little floor-plan change since we came here all the time in college, and they now have a bar! Things are still yummy and recognizable. Pizza hit the spot. Thanks.

1  Thank JEBH_200

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The pizza is excellent. Also try the gyros. The menu offers a number of great choices which are reasonably priced. The booths offer privacy.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and lucked out with the homemade tomato bisque on the day’s menu. Add a grilled cheese sandwich and a perfect meal. Locally owned, owners are on site and the atmosphere is relaxed. Great service and consistently delicious food! We’ve been regulars for 14 years and keep coming back.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Bulldog Pizza and Grill
January 6th, 2018

Bulldogs is located in Woodland. It is a great restaurant to have a nice lunch or dinner. It has great food and great service.

As I walked in, I saw that there were pictures on the wall, and the artwork was very historic and had some commercial pictures. The lighting in the room was dim. There were sports on tv and people were having dinner. It was busy, but there were also a few empty tables. There were mostly booths and tables, but also a bar seating area.

Bulldogs was originally on the lower level of the building, then moved into Mount Royal Hardware Store and has been there ever since. The service there was great. As soon as I walked in, the waitress greeted me and seated me at a table and asked what I wanted to drink.

When I went, it was happy hour, which is every night 8-11 pm, so my meal (boneless wings) was $7. I also got breadsticks that were $5. My sweet chili boneless wings were sweet, but not too sweet, and you can really taste the chili in them, and the breadsticks I got were soft and warm. The food on the menu is pizza, burgers, chicken strips, sandwiches, soups, and salads. The price range with the menu is around 6-20 dollars. But the happy hour menu is 4-7 dollars.

My experiences there are never bad. The food is always good, and the service there is great! Bulldogs has been a great restaurant ever since its been here.

I love Bulldogs! Everything there was so good. If you want to have a nice dinner or lunch, you should go to Bulldogs. It has so many amazing things on the menu, you can enjoy a great meal. I would give Bulldogs a 10/10!

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on October 14. Five "adults" meeting about 10 UMD students. They slid two tables and extra chairs together to make us one big party. They were very accommodating. Very good food at a reasonable price. Had great local beer on tap!

Can't wait to visit them again!