All reviews lift bridge free shuttle balcony overlooking the marina coast guard city view across the bridge shuttle service double queen room waffles newer hotel loved this hotel hotel is clean hot tub parking lot small balcony the hotel offers nice amenities
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We booked two rooms this past weekend for a annual family reunion. This was a very comfortable and satisfying place to stay at in Duluth.

We found the beds to be very comfortable, the views of the harbor were very nice, the staff was helpful, the breakfast was very good, the location was terrific and the rooms were quiet.

The beach on park point is a very easy walk and the kids loved it. We had large ocean liners pass our room out in the harbor which all of the family loved. It was a pretty easy walk to canal park and they also offer a free shuttle if you choose not to walk.

We didn’t use the pool, but it looked very nice and wasn’t too crowded on the weekend.

We will be back for sure.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 800joef
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Park Point Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Dear Joe F,

Thank you for your review! We strive to ensure that each and every guest enjoys the best of Duluth and I am so glad that you and your family had a great time at our hotel! Hopefully we can become a part of your annual traditions and have the whole family! We appreciate you choosing us and can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I took a few days to myself and enjoyed my stay at then Park Point Marina Inn. I looked out over the boats and ships from my roomy balcony, enjoyed breakfast daily and a glass of wine each evening. Quiet and clean with a friendly staff and nice outdoor spaces. The hotel is an easy walk from the Park Point beach area and the lift bridge.
I’ll definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank EnidGW

Dear EnidGW,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your time with us! I am so glad that you were able to take some time away for yourself and enjoy so many of the amenities we have to offer. We appreciate the kind words and I along with our entire team look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Our stay was in every way perfect.

When we got there I realized I had booked the wrong type of room so I called the front desk and they were able to arrange for us to have the room I had hoped for within 15 minutes.

We had many questions about Duluth, along with how to use up our time before our 4 hour sailboat tour, and they seemed excited to talk about the options, never seemed to mind the time it took to give the Information, including having answers to all the questions we had.

The complimentary breakfast in the morning went well beyond our expectations.

We are already trying to figure out when to come back to stay there again, this time for a longer period.

The Byrne’s

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LAVONNE B
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Park Point Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Lavonne B,

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! I am so pleased to hear that our team was able to help you with recommendations on things to do as well as getting you into the best room to enjoy your time in Duluth! In addition to this it's great to hear that you enjoyed our daily complimentary 72 item buffet breakfast! I along with our entire team thank you for choosing Park Point Marina Inn and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Everything was good about our stay. The room had a nice view of the harbor. All the staff was very good. Breakfast was OK. The canal street area was very busy with people and horses. Will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cusemets

Dear Cusemets,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your visit with us! It's always great to hear from our guests and I along with the rest of our team hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Duluth!

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here before and liked it then as well. Every person here is friendly and helpful, they definitely have the customer service price down. The room is clean and comfortable as well. I like to lobby and the amenities this place has. Food for breakfast is liked by all but me and that’s okay because I am picky about food and pretty much everything for that matter. I would like that they have an extra bike rack for guests to pick their bikes to, that would be nice for them to offer. Other than that, I love it here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Park Point Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear Maria L,

Thank you so much for your review! Each and every member of our team takes an extreme amount of pride in making sure that our guests feel at home during their time with us and I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with our staff. Although I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy our complimentary buffet breakfast I am very happy that although you may be picky in some respects that you still enjoy our hotel! We appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve for each and every one of our valued guests and I along with the rest of our team hope to see you again on your next visit to Duluth!