All reviewsnoisy heatercontinental breakfastwould stay here againwithin walking distancestaff was very friendly and helpfulrefrigerator
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I rented a room for an event. Up in this area, they, for the most part, make rooms non-refundable for events and some hotels double the price!
Just be careful here I booked a room for an event, then I got called to work through a Union hall this Friday and I could not make it to my event.
the loss was 107.00. Please read this hotel's information it is a non-refundable hotel for events.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2018

This is okay for a low budget option. Its not located in the best area of town, but not the worst either. The hotel could use some updates, along with the rooms. Its a bit subpar, but for a night or two, it would be fine. This is a no frills place, so as long as you are not expecting much from the stay, you'll be okay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

The advantage of this motel is that ir is located downtown. I paid reduced price since I had a coupon from the Vista Fleet tour. The feeling you get in the hotel is that it is not clean enough and not maintained. I had a big room so this was OK. Generally I'm not sure I would go back there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ilan58
Reviewed December 20, 2017

First time at this hotel and last. I stayed two nights for business. The first night was ok, but when I got back to my room it had not been touched. When I went downstairs and asked about it, I was told that the morning shift would take care of it for me. The morning person said nothing as I checked out so I asked what they were going to do about it and she said nothing, the night person should not have said that. I asked for the owners name and she refused to give it to me. I asked for the manager and she replied Christine and would not tell me how to get in touch with her as she also runs 3 other hotels. I got home and found the booking email from Christine the GM and sent her a email detailing my issue. That was over 15 days ago and still no reply from Christine. I will be back in January for two days again but I certainly won't be staying at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Tough downtown area, lots of homeless hanging around
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Checked into my room and immediately noticed the there has been no cleaning done to this room what so ever. Spills on end table, floor had so many crumbs on it... I don't think it had been vacuumed in weeks, the bedding had not been changed since the stain in the sheet and blanket were in the same place... It was obvious. The bathroom shower had long hairs and pubic hairs in it with one of their shampoo bottles spilt all over. There were no other shampoos or soaps to use except for what the previous people left. The toilet had poop stains in it, no bath matt and no remote control for the t.v.... I called the front desk and made them aware... Not one sorry... Only put on hold to long. I packed up the family and went to the front desk and only received rudeness in return... She gave me another room... This room was not clean either. Bedding again tossed around and no vacuum, shower the same as the last... Only this time we had a used bar of soap in the bathtub... No others to use. Boot marks all over the tile... I left a message for the "manager" 3 times of which I never received a call back. I just called today and received the same service I was given a while I was there. This lady had no empathy. I said I still hadn't even received a sorry yet... She then said that I was talking to loud and she didn't have a chance. I was on the phone with her for 8 min at this point... And all she could say is "I don't know what you want me to do", "we have temps cleaning the rooms"... She gave me $34.01 out of the $130 I paid. I asked to speak to anyone else higher then her and she said there is nobody. Also said there is no point to us speaking anymore and hung up on me before I could get her last name.
I've stayed at a wide range of hotels and this is by far the worse experience and service I have ever had. Not to mention there were others that were actually leaving the hotel for the same reasons at this time. If this was an option for us we would have left the minute after them sending us to the 2nd dirty room, however we drove 4.5 hours to get there and there was no where else we could reserve. Very unfortunate situation by all means.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family