All reviews the lake superior suite the main house carriage house ryerson suite wonderful hosts brule river b bs other guests thought of everything french toast relaxing getaway house is beautiful perfect weekend each morning whirlpool tub common areas breakfast was delicious
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My wife & I have now stayed here 7 times and it never gets old. This has become a tradition for us to come here every Oct since our egagemnt. We usually stay in the the Ryerson Sutie wich has a cozy little sun porch on the back. We spent a lot of time in the sun roo. watching movies and me watching hockey while my wife read some books in the bedrooom. The food is also something that you really cant find anywhere else. It seems like every year we come back it gets better and better . Tim & Angie are truly amazing people. The pride they take in there B&B is something all large and small hotels should take .. A tip for any guys that want to surprise there wifes/finances. The rose pedal turn package is truly amazing and your wife/finance will truly love it

3  Thank Simon G
AGTDuluth, Owner at A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

You two are truly, truly amazing and feel like you are a part of our family! We've enjoyed sharing our time and watching your family grow! See you soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We stayed in the Lake Superior Suite. Gorgeous, huge, stocked with goodies, comfy bed. Breakfast was delicious and your hosts are so friendly! We will be back. There is a reason this place is rated so highly - it is the best around!

1  Thank Lynn H

Thank you, thank you!! We can't wait to have you back!!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Such an amazing staff, with friendly staff, great library of videos, wonderful bathtub and very close to so many great restaurants. The breakfast was so delicious and there are lots of other treats when you are hungry.

1  Thank Vic R

Thank you! We love our location - so close to everything and yet tucked away in peace and quiet!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

My husband and I just stayed here for a weekend and will definitely be back. Tim and Angie are amazing - so friendly and warm, but after a warm welcome with a tour they allow you to have your privacy and spend your time as you wish. They really seem to have thought of everything, from umbrellas and towels by the front door if needed to Q-tips in the bathrooms. The grounds are amazing - many charming seating areas and water features to make you really feel like you're 'away from it all' even in the middle of Duluth. We even saw 3 deer sleeping in the yard of the home next door! Breakfast was delicious both days we were there - I'd rave about one specific item but they were really all great - and kept us full until supper time! And my husband definitely enjoyed the wonderful chocolate chip cookies Angie made. If you're looking for a relaxing escape in Duluth, this should definitely be your first choice!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kristin M

Thank you - we are so happy we enjoyed your stay! We are humbled by your kindness and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

My husband booked us into the Lake Superior suite for my birthday. Even though the Inn was full, it was almost like we were the only ones there. Our suite had a private deck which overlooked some of the gardens. I am a big flower gardener, and loved walking through the property to view all the pots, yard art and plantings.

Angie and Tim were great hosts. Angie gave some recommendations on where to have dinner, and we tried two of her recommendations, one for each of the nights we were there. Both were spot on.

Definitely can see why A. G. Thomson House receives such high ratings. We have been spoiled, and will now have a hard time finding other B&Bs that will live up to our expectations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Aw...thank you!! I love my gardens and enjoy spoiling too! See you on your next visit!!