This July, my husband and I spent the first few days of our honeymoon at the AG Thomson House. We stayed in the Mayor's Chamber. The moment we arrived, one of the owners came out to greet us and help us with our luggage. The rest of our stay was magical. The house and grounds are beautiful, the breakfast was delicious (the best we have ever had at a B&B), and the owners were amazing hosts. Thank you so much for such a wonderful start to our honeymoon! We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth