All reviews shugg robinson sized refrigerator warm pool movie theater amazing hotel front desk staff three nights shuttle service i highly recommend this hotel living area minneapolis area king suite home away from home rooms are nice great place to stay msp airport park and fly
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Conveniently situated close to MSP IAP, overall a really nice hotel. However, I would really like to make special mention of the hotel bus shuttle service which was just superb. I dropped my rental car off at the airport and was picked up by the shuttle bus at the terminal within minutes, my daughter received similarly efficient service to and from the Mall of America and the drivers were probably the most friendly and interesting staff I have ever encountered on any hotel shuttle service.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I've stayed here many times over the years and it's depreciated, dated yet still charges a value rate. If they either put in the updates or reduce the rate it would be justified, but still for the area one of the better choices.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your business and we apologize that you did not see the value in our rates. We are always trying to reinvest in our property to provided a better experience for our guests. We are also scheduled for a full renovation in 2020. We hope you will continue to stay with us and enjoy our new look.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a 2bdrm suite for my moms bday. The room was very spacious and accommodated 6 females. It's close to moa and other establishments as well as the expressway. No issues with staff... would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and the room worked out for your large group. We will hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here twice, on either end of a family vacation. It’s not far from the Minneapolis Airport and there are a variety of restaurants nearby. The staff was very pleasant, and the rooms are nice and clean. We would certainly come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope you had a great family vacation. We will hope to see you again on your next trip.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

This is an older Staybridge property and is showing signs of aging. In my case the room was clean and well appointed. The challenges included an air conditioner that while working was noisy. I'd add that my neighbor watched TV until at least 2 AM and it was too easy to hear. Sleeping in a hotel is already challenged; add the noise factor and it doesn't get a better ranking. My other observation is that the staff's responsiveness was inconsistent. For the most part they tried hard, but lacked knowledge to direct their guests. I asked one person at the front desk how to get to my room and he just said "I'm new and don't know." I followed the signs. In addition, later in the evening a couple of staff were arguing loudly about politics and company policy - this was as I waited to buy a bottle of water. All this aside, I still value the Staybridge franchise. I just think some properties are better managed than this one.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. Our goal is to WOW our guests and I am so sorry that we fell way short of that during your recent stay with us. I will be utilizing your comments to coach the team in an effort to focus on our opportunities. We truly hope you will stay with us again and allow us to restore your faith in our hotel. Thanks again and have a great day!