“Great fast casual stop.....”
Review of Cafe Zupas

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #30 of 140 Restaurants in Eagan
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Stopped in here the other night and were really delighted with our meal. I did a "Try 2" meal with a sandwich and salad, for less than $10. I ate the sandwich (BBQ) and my wife the strawberry salad and both of us were very pleased. Along with the meal, you get a bun and a chocolate covered strawberry, and because we told the cashier we were splitting the meal, we got an extra bun and strawberry. A very nice touch! They also had a nice selection of drinks. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Love going to Zupas. Have gone been to a couple locations and the food is very consistent. Prefer over Panera. If you're looking for something light and quick this is the place to go. It is on the spendier side for "fast food/cheap eats" options. . The fresh infused teas and chocolate covered strawberries really top off the experience!

Reviewed February 23, 2018

I happened on Cafe Zupas when picking up a few forgotten necessities from the nearby Hy Vee.

The food is absolutely divine. I cook nearly all my own meals at home, and make most things from scratch. Everything I had here tasted as if it had come out of a person's kitchen, not mass produced in a remote factory. I ended up eating multiple lunches here.

The prices are even reasonable, with a combo that includes a full sandwich, a half bowl of soup, a roll, and a chocolate-dipped strawberry costing a bit under $10 (with no drink, and no extras). The service was excellent as well--the staff all seemed like they really wanted to be there rather than the glazed "I hate my life" look you often see on service workers.

(One caveat, due to the healthy branding. As with any restaurant, portions tend to be a bit large and if you're on a diet, you'll still want to be aware of the number of calories in the selections you choose.)

Overall, wonderful choice and I'll be returning in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Zupas is always good, great service an well coordinated employees. It's a bit overpriced if you're on a lunch budget.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

You get soup, salad and sandwiches at Zupas. Their motto is housemade food and yes you feel that way. The food here gives you a warm, light and satisfied feeling. They give a complimentary piece of bread and chocolate dipped strawberry with your order. You could also order their housemade drinks too. The ambience is good too. Enjoy Zupas!

Been to Cafe Zupas? Share your experiences!