“Must visit place for testy & quality Indian food.”

Persis Biryani Indian Grill
Ranked #52 of 140 Restaurants in Eagan
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a nice authentic Indian food than one should visit this place.
They offer nice buffet &a la carry with authentic Indian test.

Test 4/5
Quality 4/5
Price 4/5

Reviewed June 20, 2018

As a vegetarian, I can say this is the "Gold Standard" for vegetable biriyani in the US. I invariably end up comparing the biriyani of other Indian restaurants in the US with this. The other food here is equally good, though they could do with less food coloring in some of their items such as Panneer Makhani. No complaints about food or service, good as always! If there was a competition for the best biriyani in the US, this would get my vote.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

We have been to the buffet multiple times and the food is excellent. The biryani, and the "chicken lollipop" is very good.

We also recently used them for catering food and they did an excellent job.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

It is $17 per lunch buffet. No restaurant in Chicago has that kind of price for buffet. The max I have run into is $15.00 in Chicago.

VERY PRICY

Only best part is he kept Veggie food separate from Meat based.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Their biriyani is the best. I say this after eating at many Indian restaurants over the past 20 years in various states. I do not care for their dosa and idlies as they do not match what you get in Udupi restaurants in India, so I generally avoid eating dosa and idly (though there are others who say it is good too). As a vegetarian, I would say everything else is fantastic.

Been to Persis Biryani Indian Grill? Share your experiences!