“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

This is great local restaurant in Eagan! The hummus place was delicious . I also recommend the turkey burger and gypsy sangria. We brought the kids and there were good options in the kids menu as well.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

All of the reviews are based on one's subjective opinion. I'm sure there are those who really enjoy this restaurant. The food was good but not exceptional. A bit over priced but not to the extent that should discourage one from try dinning at the Mason Jar.

Give the Mason Jar a try and be sure to sample one of the many cupcakes.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Servers need more training. Ours couldn't tell us about a dish served. Cupcakes in bakery are small and overpriced. Quaint decor, but we didn't find it worth returning.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Food & atmosphere: worth a trip but the service experience was a real bummer ... 9/10/16: we were a group of 3 women friends for the purpose of coffee/Saturday breakfast/catching up. Server reluctantly offered us 1 coffee refill, after that only upon request. After clearing our plates, delivering our bills & stopping back to get payment (clearly unhappy we hadn't loaded our credit cards into the folders yet...) she explained to us they had "reservations coming in" & would like us to leave - she suggested a move to the Cupcake/bakery area if we wanted to stay. (I'm actually very sensitive to overstaying my time in a restaurant always watching whether they are busy, with anyone waiting.) Neither of which was the case, always tables open / no lines during our entire time there. What a complete customer service fail on her part: at that moment all of us vowed we'd never return. The energy created by this one (unnecessary) interaction was so unfortunate ... amazing how a single exchange can do that. Msg to management: customers are important: they remember the spirit of a place, often more than the food.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Cupcake and The Mason Jar this evening, and oh my goodness is all I can say! I highly recommend the Lemon Strawberry Bar, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, the Lemon Sunshine cupcake and the Watch Out For Caramel (?) cupcake. So delicious!

Been to Cupcake and the Mason Jar? Share your experiences!