“Come with an appetite!”
Review of Mamma Maria's

Mamma Maria's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 20, 2018

My friend and I dropped in to Mamma Marias. Busy place at dinner time. Even though it was busy, the wit staffed made us feel welcome and checked on us often. The food was very good, but the portions are quite large! This is not a negative usually, but it is a lot of food! :-)

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We went for our Birthday dinners, and they were wonderful! Great garlic knots for a snack before the meal and many, many menu options. The calzones are amazing and huge! They even offer a free Birthday meal if you order a beverage on your Birthday.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018

If you're looking for a home cooked meal for lunch and you're looking for "the just right" portions, this is the place.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

I used to love this place. I had my first date with my wife here and our rehearsal dinner for our wedding as well. Since then, this restaurant has gone downhill fast. From the service being slow to the food, overall quality has been bad lately. To list a few, I have had curdled alfredo sauce that the server tried to convince me that it was ok, chicken that was so fibery and rubbery I took one bite and spit it out, burnt calzones, incorrect orders, and rotten lettuce in salads. I have witnessed on numerous occasions servers bickering with each other in the dining room in front of all of the customers. Like I said at the beginning. Mamma Maria’s used to be great. Which is why we keep going back. Every time it comes up we talk about the last bad experience we had and think it won’t happen again, the last time was a fluke, only to be disappointed again. The garlic knots are just about the only good thing there now.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here numerous times over the years. People always recommend stopping here for a good supper. The food is good but it’s nothing special and the price is kind of high for what you get. Not my first choice but it is one of the better places to go in town.

Date of visit: September 2017