All reviews weekend stay room was clean tyrone desk mn
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Every time I go out of the door the manager, the staff and few guests are smoking right by the door. There's a sign right next to the entrance "No smoking with 100 feet". I have a toddler so she's exposed to all that smoke. This is not acceptable, it's 2018 and we all know about second hand smoking. Will never go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Deanna, on behalf of our entire team, please accept our sincere apologies for the smoke smell which impacted your stay. We have strict policies where we prohibit smoking in some areas so we appreciate you bringing this to our attention as we can address it appropriately. Thank you again for sharing your observations, and we hope you give us another opportunity to meet your expectations in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I would never stay at extended stay in Eden Prairie off valley view road when we got to our room we had only 1 set of towels then the kitchen faucet was dripping very annoying the bathroom sink didn’t drain ended up brushing our teeth in the kitchen when asked at the front desk they were going to fix it while we were gone nope never happened so the next morning I brought it up to receptionist and she said I’ll let the manager know you won’t be charge til you talk to her Monday what a joke we checked and we were charged 5 minutes from leaving there never would I stay there or recommend this place to anyone

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lizhelget
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room and that you were disappointed with our service. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

The first room smell like pee! The second room was a mess! The third room was with a broken shower! This "hotel" is a joke! Lie about the price and charge you more! When we check out I asked about the wird price and told me the manager dealing with this kind of thing but he was not there! Without give any explanation. I left my phone number and never calld me back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank inbalm38
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you for your review. It was disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards, and we're truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. Please know, our Front Desk associates will be happy to assist you with any of the queries you have. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend is in the area for 5 weeks training for a new position and the company put him up here.
I decided to fly out for a week to visit before I begin my training. I tried to keep an open mind and ignore reviews but they were spot on.
The room is filthy. If it isn't dust there are stains (comforter, toilet, sink etc). The sink in the abysmal kitchenette is dripping. Thank goodness its not making a sound but just speaks to the general neglect that is rampant on this property.
I realize that he is the guest on record but they new I'd be here and would possibly be a guest in near future. Very disconcerting that my requests are ignored. We were leaving to go sightseeing before the housekeeper could clean the room. I asked for more towels, and a different comforter since ours had disgusting stains. Neither request was honored. On top of that i really can't tell what she did in the way of cleaning. The bed as made, but i could've done that had I not been rushed out of the room by her. Also receipts we were keeping so that we could be reimbursed were thrown out. But nothing done to the dust covered lamps, tv, dresser (we refuse to use because of smell).
Today I've now spoken to the front desk girl 3 times inquiring about the access code for WiFi. Apparently I'll need to go down there for all the information I need to get my work done.
Very disappointed with the service and condition of this building. Decor is old, carpets worn, little in way of storage or closet space, the list unfortunately goes on.
So happy that I and the rest of my team get to stay somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank vthames79
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. This is not the level of service we generally provide, and it certainly does not meet our standards. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate team members, so we can take action to prevent these issues from happening again. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Odor is nasty all around building, dirty linen, easily stain able kitchen counters, AC barely works, not too many tv channels, dirty kitchen utensils. Uncomfortable and unsturdy beds, NO ICE, GRAB AND GO BREAKFAST IS TERRIBLE.. .NEED A POOL

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank rubyc920
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Ruby, please accept my personal apology as well every assurance we will be working to address the concerns you outlined. Your feedback is invaluable and highlights the areas that need attention. Your review will be taken as a tool to ensure that all procedures within our housekeeping and maintenance departments are being followed. I will make a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast. I hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.