See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

I have visited Byblos in many occasions-Christmas party, anniversary dinner, just drinks, just dessert and it is always perfect. One place I can recommend without hesitation.

Reviewed June 4, 2016

This bed and breakfast (run by the amazing Kathy and Pam) is a good spot to explore the surrounding area, only about 45 minutes from Ely.

The rooms are cozy and comfortable, breakfast is simply amazing, and the sauna is an experience not to be missed (let them know well ahead of time if you want the sauna, though). The hostesses are flexible, generous, and have really invested a lot of time and energy into making their B&B a thoroughly pleasant place to stay.

You will have the best experience of your life at this place. Don't forget stargazing at night!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2015

My boyfriend and I recently spent 3 nights at the Northern Comfort B and B and I cannot say enough about how comfortable and relaxing it was. On Friday night, Kathy heated up the Finnish sauna and that was AMAZING! Each days breakfast was more than enough food and so fresh and tasty it was so great! The land the inn is on is gorgeous, there is an antique store to wander through and if you are a runner, the country surrounding is fantastic. Kathy and Pam are fabulous innkeepers and I will stay there again any time.
Embarrass is a great local to stay inn to travel to Ely and other Iron Range Towns yet not be in a franchise hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2015

This was a lovely experience. The B&B is an old farmhouse that has been lovingly redone. The hosts are incredibly welcoming. The breakfast today had: three kinds of jam with yoghurt (chokecherry, raspberry something, and tomato peach - which was really good, though I wondered till I tried it...); Omelette with fresh basil; grapes Devonshire; Home made muesli; Other stuff I've forgotten. Tons of delicious food. I just loved everything about being there. (The rooms have shared bath, except for the big suite, which has its own. This may be something to keep in mind, although it wasn't a problem for me.) They also have a barn full of antiques which are way underpriced if you come from a big city, as I do. It is in the middle of the country, and GPS was unclear, so you should remember the street number. I called their tel., and one of the owners navigated for me over the phone. It's just way better than most B&B's. And the owners weren't being professionally nice, but you could tell that they were really nice. I enjoyed everything about being there; it was great!

Room Tip: One of the rooms has its own bath. The others share.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2015

We stayed there just for a comfortable bed before a big ski race at Giant's Ridge. But where taken by the wonderful sights and sounds. The owners were the perfect hosts and created a general atmosphere of homey charm delicious food. The place is remote but easy to find. The stars were bright and the sauna was perfect. They were so flexible with our schedule and the breakfast was absolutely what we needed for the race. I'd highly recommend the place to anyone looking to get away for the weekend.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple