All reviews pool area restaurant attached front desk nice bathroom stayed here for two nights rooms were very clean hot tub complimentary breakfast would stay here again interstate hallway poolside inns mn
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Although this hotel was older, they are doing a great job of keeping it up and the friendly staff can't be beat. We stayed here two nights on a Tuesday and Sat. as we were passing through Fairmont. The location is great, right by the main highway, but back enough so there isn't noise. There is a restaurant and bar onsite. The desk ladies were very friendly and nice. The part I enjoyed the most was the one level and multiple entrances. No stairs or elevators to deal with. The holidome type middle was great too with a swimming pool, kiddy pool, hot tub, and pool table. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but all the hotels in Fairmont seem to be like that.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Fairmont08, Manager at Holiday Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

We take pride in our wonderful location and easy access to all of our full service amenities under one roof! Thank you for taking the time to highlight all the wonderful points while staying with us, we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Room and staff were satisfactory, and the attached restaurant was convenient. Only stayed for 1 night, as we were simply passing through, but I would choose this location again if I was to return to the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Lots of history when staying at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Large room was very clean, fridge, microwave, Keurig. Lots of towels, nice bathroom. Has its own restaurant, and close to many others. Right off the main road. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Fairmont08, Manager at Holiday Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Sounds like an all around victory to us! Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. It is great to see our full service hotel was able to accommodate all your immediate needs.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Will someone please help me find a consistent, clean hotel chain? This room is ok. So far it's clean enough. The floors are not vacuumed well enough. The room was humid and had a plug in when we walked in which is just gross! I can smell smoke. After being on the road for days, I'd love to be home where I know the sheets and floors are clean.

The front desk was nice. The restaurant attached is going strong and I think this is where the smoke is coming from.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Fairmont08, Manager at Holiday Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Hmm wish it could have been us for you! I am sorry to hear we were unable to match our usual clean and comfortable stay this time around. Weather is so unpredictable and its never comfort to feel the outside, inside your room. As for the smoke, we are a non smoking property and we will be sure to investigate this issue immediately to avoid this issue again. Thank you for taking the time to share this.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Very clean hotel, bathrooms are like new, pool was warm, staff is very very friendly food was good at the Green Mill restaurant. I would tell anyone to stop at this hotel even the people in the town very friendly

Room Tip: We stayed in room 167 was the end of the hallway by the exit door and there was no noise it was quiet
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Fairmont08, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Sheila,

Thank you so much staying with us and for the nice review. We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly and I'm glad that is exactly what you experienced.

Safe Travels,