“Tasty Asian Fare - crisp and fresh”
Review of New Fresh Wok

New Fresh Wok
Reviewed October 4, 2017

The cafe's name does summarize it's food. I often have the chicken and mixed vegetables menu item which comes with an egg role. Cost is very reasonable at $8. The food arrives shortly after ordering and is consistently hot with crisp wok cooked veges and grilled chicken pieces. I consider it a wonderful neighborhood staple.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

This our favorite place for Chinese food. The portions are generous and very tasty. You get a meal at a very reasonable price. It is a clean restaurant. I always get General Tso's chicken and have never finished it, so have a meal the next day at home.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

From the outside, you would not expect such a charming restaurant. The inside is tastefully decorated and clean. Great atmosphere! Generous portions for a decent price! I got a dinner special and an order of wontons for $13. Our server was helpful and very friendly. I really enjoyed this restaurant and will be back! Highly highly recommend!!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

While I understand the suspicion toward Chinese-focused restaurants that purport to do sushi, as well, I'd highly recommend you try the various styles of sushi, sashimi, and specialty rolls done while-you-wait at New Fresh Wok. (My wife and I particularly like the Dragon and Spicy Girl rolls.) While you're at it, order some edamame and seaweed salad for appetizers. The atmosphere is also better than many Chinese restaurants, even though it, sadly, inhabits a space in a strip mall.

Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

I would leave zero stars if it was allowed on here! Employees are extremely dishonest and there is no management. A phone went missing from our table and we asked the "waitress" to please check the menus in case it was accidently left in the fold of one of them or between the menus when she took them away. They said they "looked"...then we asked that they check the cameras because the phone WAS AT THE TABLE FOR A FACT and no one had left the table or the restaurant during our visit. They said there was no phone. My aunt said she was going to call the police, and then after almost an hour of searching(the car, our pockets,purses, the floor, the counter tops, other patrons on the restaurant checked their table,floor) and calling the cellphone carrier the waitress reappeared with the phone and said it was on the counter where the menus were stored. Then as we sat there, eating our COLD food, a Saint Anthony police officer showed up (I guess the waitress called them) and we watched her talking to him and pointing to us. My aunt and I went up to them and she claimed that we accused her of stealing it....the officer looked really confused because I explained we found the phone and were over the entire thing and he was unsure why he even showed up....it was clear that she had taken the phone (accident or not....and it was NOT after all....) I cannot believe there was no management there and everyone was so rude. She asked why we would leave a phone on a menu....all we asked was that they check the menus just to make sure, the person who lost the phone was young and in tears at the table and one of the male employees was being SO blatantly rude to us about it. Also, when the phone was returned the screen was wet AND the volume was off which was odd because it was turned on high before it went missing. Extremely disappointed in the a atmosphere, the service and the food. My family will never return here ever again and I will make sure everyone is aware of what kind of service to expect here.