See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I have been here for the past couple of months on the extended stay weekly rate. At first staff informed me that starting June 1st, the rate would increase to $418. After one week on that rate, all of a sudden it increased to $495. I asked one of the managers (well she said she was a manager) when people were informed about this. She said "well there was a sign here somewhere about it". So anyways I let that go because I was enjoying my time here. Fast forward to Today, I go to renew my weekly stay then that same woman tells me that I can't do that because other people are waiting and I have until Monday to leave. She was not even going to inform me about this ahead of time so I can plan my leave. Don't waste your time or money staying here.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank fufu91
Reviewed June 7, 2017

My wife was made my reservations here from where we live, a few states away, and spoke with Ashley. First off, ASHLEY IS THE BEST! She gave advice on places to eat, places to set me up with inexpensive items like dinnerware and laundry detergent, and distance to my work. My wife liked her so much she insisted I meet her when I checked in. Ashley is each and every time I need something friendly, helpful, and makes my stay feel like home away from home. Additionally, my room is clean and beautiful, the entire staff is friendly and helpful, and the other residents are nice as well. I'm very glad I ended up here, but if it weren't for Ashley I may well have ended up somewhere else. Her customer service is stellar and goes a long way in setting this extended stay apart from others.

Room Tip: Just let them know what you need and they'll get you set up.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Ashley was the nicest front desk lady I've ever met. She made me feel welcomed and made sure everything was ok. I've never been happier to stay at a hotel then I have when staying here. This is also the best service I've ever received.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2017

The best things about this hotel are: that we had a 50% off coupon to stay here, very clean rooms, friendly staff, and for us, specifically, its convenient location to family and where we needed to get to in the Fridley area.

Our room window faced the back side of a strip mall. In this strip mall is a grocery store that might be considered a convenience to some.

I hesitate to say too many negative things about this place, since we got it for half price for a one-night's stay. But there were some things missing in the hotel stay.

Our first impression of our room was not a good one. This is suppose to be a brand new hotel. It was very clean as already mentioned, but the first thing we saw when we entered our room was a fist indentation on the door leading to the bathroom. When we informed the front desk about the fist indentation in our room we were told new doors had been ordered, but had not arrived yet.

We stayed in a double bed room. There were three of us in the room, but only towels for two. When we went to get an additional set of towels, there was no one at the front desk. When I called down to get a wakeup call earlier in the evening, I was told they do not provide such a service.

There was no coffee pot in the room, nor an ironing board, nor a hair dryer...all of which we thought were standard in most hotel rooms and we would have used had they been available.

There was no mirror outside the bathroom. Often this is convenient to have when you have multiple people in a room trying to get ready at the same time, which was our case Sunday morning.

It was nice to have a full fridge, microwave, and a hot plate in the room, but there were no dishtowels, pots and pans, or cooking utensils. Apparently, you can ask for them, though.

The beds were comfortable. But there are no extra pillows or blankets available in the room. There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. The stream from the shower was adequate, but not as strong as I would have liked. My adult son was the third to shower and he said he had to take a cold shower.

There is no pool and no exercise room if you are looking for those amenities.

Though we did not need to use the guest laundry, the room was impressive charging $2.00 per load.

I must say that when we called and made our reservation initially, I was very impressed by the friendliness of the person who took my call. It made me excited for our hotel visit. They wanted to know what was bringing us to the area. They even expressed congratulations when I said we would be attending a baby shower for my first grandchild.

When we checked in, the lady at the desk was friendly, but it took two phone calls to get our 50% off approved. (I had even mentioned the coupon when I initially made the reservation on the phone and was told to just bring it with me at check-in). The lady who checked us in said she had never seen the coupon before. She apologized for the delay to our check-in

A third experience with the front desk personnel had to do with wanting information for the nearest church services that Sunday morning. The clerk was friendly and helpful and even made us a copy of the directions.

When we attempted to check out at 8:00 on Sunday morning, there was still no personnel on duty. (We had tried to get towels the previous evening). So we left without having talked to anyone about our concerns during our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back face the backside of a strip mall - view out front is probably better.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2017

From the moment of first contact.. The staff has been nothing but AWESOMMMMEE!!! THE MOST RESPECTFUL Humble group of staff members I've ever met! They make you not want to leave once you meet them. The building is ALWAYS CLEAN! Noticed more friendlier residents as well.. If there's a problem.. It's quickly taken care of. I would refer this place to anyone! The convenience of location is outstanding!

Room Tip: I have the deluxe suite.... Spacious and very...very comfortable