See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our group booked rooms at the Budget Host because the $50 price was right and it was close to our Destination for NYE party. The check-in went well. and they even allowed us to switch rooms so we had a bigger bed. But the room was OLD. I can list 10 bad things about that room. But the good things are the heat worked considered it was well below zero that night. Nice TV. The room had a refridge, microwave, coffee pot. All the nice things. So value for the money was OK.. just nothing fancy for sure. (I think it had a plastic cover on the mattress) .

Room Tip: There were rooms there (our friends has them) that were very large and much newer. They were in a addition on the north end of the complex.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The wifi is really bad, if you need wifi..forget it...i was connected for about an hour in my day/overnight stay, and that was it...I complained 2 times...manager said nothing wrong,
So I got screwed on that couldnt use wifi -no wif there. The whole room including bathroom is just above slum standard....with ac plugins only on one side of room. The TV was adjusted so dark could hardly see picture and no adjustments for it. Also check in fees were higher that internet reservation fees. Very unhappy with my stay, I will never go back...

Room Tip: Anything but Budget Host Inn?
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2009

The room had holes in the floor, a torn shower curtain, missing tiles in the shower, dirty bedding, broken furniture and lamps, and a barely functioning TV. The road noise from Highway 65, including police sirens, ambulances, and trucks, is easily heard inside the room. The staff is behind bulletproof glass when you check in. Later in the night, another guest knocked on my door and asked if I had any smokes. Highly NOT recommended.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business