“Loud music”
Review of LTD Brewing Co.

LTD Brewing Co.
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Hopkins
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It looked like an interesting place but the music was so loud we left and went to the 819 pub, just down the street. A much nicer place with great beer and samples.

All reviews
"atmosphere"
"table"
"nintendo"

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I met a friend here for a beer and was a bit underwhelmed. While the name is on Main Street, the entrance is off Main Street. They have a small parking lot but street parking was easy enough. I tried the two ipas they had on tap and my friend had the sour. The decor reminds me of bit more of a Distillery than a Taproom but it's a fun and entertaining layout. They offer pints and 10 ounce pours, no flights. They do have waiters who come around but service was pretty slow, i'd recomend just going up to the bar. The most intriguing thing was the bathroom where there was a Shelf with lotion, deodorant, mouthwash and a few other items that seems like they shouldn't belong. I thought the beer was average, if you are in Hopkins, might be worth stopping in but not sure I'd seek it out.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Made my yearly visit from the warmer weather of Iowa to get a growler and a couple bombers. I wasn't able to enjoy a flight this time but I have in the past. What a great micro brewery in a great location. If your in the Minneapolis area stop over to LTD brewing.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This is the first brewery I have been to that has a server come to your table!!! WOW!! She was very nice and knowledgeable! We tried two flights! All good! The squash spice was really good! I usually do not like autumn beers, too much nutmeg and clove!!! Not this one! This was the smallest brewery we had visited that day. It was hopping! I really liked the BIG blackboard on the wall! Cheers!!