“Good cafe cooking!!”

Add it.
Country Pleasures Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Kasson
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great service!! The breakfast can't be beat! Always get a caramel roll, or a piece of pie to go every time!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I cannot say enough about this small town cafe. It's atmosphere is comfortable, it's food is outstanding and the people are super friendly. I have never been disappointed! I have enjoyed breakfast and lunch here and cannot wait to continue to try everything on the menu! It's just YUMMY!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I had a very good Cajun chicken sandwich and my wife had a patty melt. both were good. We each had a slice of homemade pie, Coconut Cream and Peach. Did I mentioned home cooked pie? the prices are the lowest you would get anywhere. The waitress was good and the cook was very personable. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

Was expecting a little nicer setting based on previous reviews. Restaurant is essentially an old pole building. The entry way was dirty as were the windows in the door. Immediately smelled damp and musty upon entry. Waitress was personable and food was okay. Wouldn't go back here.

Reviewed March 11, 2016

I think the Country Pleasures Café is a really nifty little spot for a meal in Kasson. Don't get me wrong on that front. I also like that it is locally owned. This place is as mom and pop as it can get. Another positive thing is that the waitresses are very friendly, and the prices are super, super cheap (we are talking fast food prices).

However, everytime I visit Country Pleasures the food quality isn't the best. I always order breakfast when I go there. I generally get some sort of egg meal each time. Each time I get eggs, they are always over-cooked so the eggs look as they do: crusty, gross... However, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, because as I understand... they only have one cook in the kitchen. If lots of orders comes in, I can understand that it can be tough to cook things properly.

Even when I have ordered things that were cooked right, they still have a sort of blasé taste.

However, I will go out on a limb and mention that their pies are totally worth it and phenomenal. If you can get lunch elsewhere and come here for dessert, I would highly suggest doing that!